• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Update-o-matic

Freeman

I am experiencing the same issue, and I do not know why. Perhaps it is because of conflicting add-ons? If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate your help!

- Rick

Updated to the last version solve this out :)

Advice on forum are Free, Email or Pm to fix your site is work...which I charge for :)

-------------------

Hi Dave,

Doing fine, i had a request from an user having some problem with the contribution and decided to have a look at it on his site....it was a minor fix but a tricky one which was really easy to sort out.

I'm also using on a live shop with great results, especially when you have a lot of orders to mass update.

Take care

Fab

Advice on forum are Free, Email or Pm to fix your site is work...which I charge for :)

-------------------

Hi Fab,

I've been using it every day since your wrote it, generally do 50+ orders at a time so works well!

I may go back to the old version as I have just used this new one for the first time today and it has highlighted some orders in red and said 'not updated' but when I've gone to the order it was updated at the time I did it and an email sent. I double checked to make sure the order numbers werent duplicated in the list.

All the best

Dave