• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN SQL error

I'm getting an error log on my server which has the following....

[20-Feb-2008 23:25:44] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:25:44] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:35:21] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:35:21] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:48:29] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:48:29] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:48:48] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[20-Feb-2008 23:48:48] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[22-Feb-2008 22:54:21] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[22-Feb-2008 22:54:21] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[24-Feb-2008 16:53:11] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[24-Feb-2008 16:53:11] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[24-Feb-2008 17:13:03] PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

[24-Feb-2008 17:13:03] PHP Warning: Module 'SQLite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

I only have STS installed over the default installation, the paypal ipn module was the first after that.

When I use sandbox, the details get sent to paypal OK, the payment gets added to my sandbox seller's account, and the sandbox email is received.

However in OSC the email never arrives and the status never changes from Processing.

Additionally I get an email, presumably from the debug option which has as the body just this...

$_POST:

$_GET:

Any ideas?

it's not the Paypal IPN SQL error it is other incorrectly installed module.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

it's not the Paypal IPN SQL error it is other incorrectly installed module.

Interesting - that narrows it down to STS, as that's the only other alteration made.

ps that was my first post under this account, although it's my 3rd full OSC install, so I'm not an utter newbie.