• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Database Manager

Jan Zonjee

OK, I`ve now got your full SQL installed (did it in stages) autobackup still had no errors, backup took 25secs created a 43Mb file,gzipped OK.

Yours was slighly quicker on this size file (reported 19.1secs) size was 20Mb and shows on list as partial_db_usename_osc1-200806012226.sql

(I took secs off, don't see point of them)

with table list of

address_book, address_format, administrators, banners, banners_history, categories, categories_description, configuration, configuration_group, counter, counter_history, countries, currencies, customers, customers_basket, customers_basket_attributes, customers_info, digitemp, geo_zones, languages, link_categories, link_categories_description, links, links_check, links_description, links_featured, links_status, links_to_link_categories, manufacturers, manufacturers_info, menu, menu_colors, newsdesk, newsdesk_categories, newsdesk_categories_description, newsdesk_configuration, newsdesk_configuration_group, newsdesk_description, newsdesk_reviews, newsdesk_reviews_description, newsdesk_to_categories, newsletters, orders, orders_products, orders_products_attributes, orders_products_download, orders_status, orders_status_history, orders_total, page_description, products, products_attributes, products_attributes_download, products_description, products_notifications, products_options, products_o

I haven't had time tonight to check if this is perhaps a limitation on the amount of information you can send through POST because the list is generated with a implode(', ', $_POST['dbtable']) and I don't see another explanation. I notice you have more database tables than I have so perhaps..

Having checked this file it does actually seem to be a full backup. If I select gzip it works at this size, with the original small dbase it does nothing (original remains).

The large backup might have gone through stages. I recall there were some checks and balances there that do not depend on the original $_POST['dbtable'] ("select all" is looked at). Perhaps that explains the issue.

Another issue is if I select download of 20Mb file it fails, if I gzip it it works?

That doesn't surprise me because for the download the osC code tries to load the whole download into memory. You probably get a memory error there, but of course not with the gzip'ed file. Large backups can only be ftp'ed I'm afraid.

I`ve done some more tests having added your 'table list' to the auto-backup files (version not up yet) and have noted that the problem isn't one of the file having an incomplete table list (they do) but the read functiion is truncating it.

I`ve taken a look and the error is on line 1146 and 1157, the buffer is too small, I set it to 2048 & then it all works fine.

Edited by spooks

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

A suggestion.

I notice often messages sent by database manager fail to display, messages that are sent with $messageStack fail to get displayed due to a bug in the message routine, I don`t know if there has been any 'official fix for this, but I get round it by allways adding $messageStack->add_session('', 'none'); immediatly prior to adding any messages. As the text is empty the most that this will display is a single pixel line, so your messages are unaffected, but do appear.

;)

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

I`ve done some more tests having added your 'table list' to the auto-backup files (version not up yet) and have noted that the problem isn't one of the file having an incomplete table list (they do) but the read functiion is truncating it.

You are right about the read function only reading part of the table list when it is big but the truncated table list in the backup is not explained by it. I tried to find some info on it but so far have not found it (although some sites where the answer is hidden for non-members hint at a problem with those big list of checkboxes).

I`ve taken a look and the error is on line 1146 and 1157, the buffer is too small, I set it to 2048 & then it all works fine.

Excellent catch, you are right.

A suggestion.

I notice often messages sent by database manager fail to display, messages that are sent with $messageStack fail to get displayed due to a bug in the message routine, I don`t know if there has been any 'official fix for this, but I get round it by allways adding $messageStack->add_session('', 'none'); immediatly prior to adding any messages. As the text is empty the most that this will display is a single pixel line, so your messages are unaffected, but do appear.

To my knowledge this should be fixed by RC1 and it was indeed broken (a register globals issue). If it still is broken for you on RC1 or higher than maybe we should look on fixing that in osC itself (unofficially of course, Harald wouldn't want to make any changes to break PHP3 compatibility in 2.2) and using the superglobal $_SESSION in the functions instead. Adding cludges to the page to make a broken osC do what it should do itself might backfire later.

Uploaded version 1.3 now that includes your fix for the read buffer. I also changed two functions that generate the checkboxes for the tables to use id="dbtable#" where # is a incremental number instead of id="dbtable[]" which does not seem to be XHTML compliant.

Of course mixing XHTML compliant code with the old style HTML osC might give a problem with old browsers too.

I don't think that "fix" will help with incomplete table list in the head of the file. I have tried to replicate it adding lots of tables to the list but it didn't fail me (MySQL5, PHP5, Mac OSX 10.5, using Safari, Camino, and Firefox).

I don't know if is a browser issue, PHP issue, or a server issue. Hard to fix this way.

Hi there,

I've just installed the contribution and have just run a back up but at the end I get the following error

Warning: unlink(/admin/backups/partial_db_dirtbikebitz-20080608195038.sql) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /admin/backup.php on line 480

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /admin/backup.php:480) in /admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 49

The file doesnt exist because I chose to create a backup with gzip and this is looking for just an .sql extension. The backup file with the gz extension was created

Thanks

Dave

The file doesnt exist because I chose to create a backup with gzip and this is looking for just an .sql extension. The backup file with the gz extension was created

You are absolutely right, thanks for the report.

That line 480 needs to be commented out or removed since the gzip command already removes the original sql file. I guess I have been testing the osc_gzip function too much without going back to see if the command line was working well too.

Thanks for putting up the new version.

I have looked at the $messageStack routine in the past, but could'nt fathom any quick fix at that time.

I have found what appears to be another minor bug:

If you do a gzipped backup, between the backup confirm message & the gzip confirm you get a blank warning one, I`ve tracked this to line 888:

$messageStack->add_session($split_error[1], $mS_result);

To fix I changed it to:

if ($split_error[1]) {$messageStack->add_session($split_error[1], $mS_result);}

NB

Please note I do have to the line 24/25 change before things work.

Sam

Contributions:

I have looked at the $messageStack routine in the past, but could'nt fathom any quick fix at that time.
True, it is more complicated than that and from what I recall it was a problem with the sessions class. See this bug report with the solution for it (used in RC2/RC2a).

I have found what appears to be another minor bug:

If you do a gzipped backup, between the backup confirm message & the gzip confirm you get a blank warning one, I`ve tracked this to line 888:

To fix I changed it to:

if ($split_error[1]) {$messageStack->add_session($split_error[1], $mS_result);}

Sounds like this is a side effect of your addition of $messageStack->add_session('', 'none');

Please note I do have to the line 24/25 change before things work.

So if I understand you correctly you are using this on a server that has safe mode on but the code does not recognize that? Can you check in your server info if the ini setting for safe_mode is different from On or 1? Perhaps there is another setting that should be checked too?

So if I understand you correctly you are using this on a server that has safe mode on but the code does not recognize that? Can you check in your server info if the ini setting for safe_mode is different from [color="blue"]On[/color] or [color="blue"]1[/color]? Perhaps there is another setting that should be checked too?

I must admit I`ve not looked into this side of things much, safemode is set off, however the server will not allow any exec etc funtions to run. Its a shared server, here are some of the settings.

Server Information

Server OS: Database: MySQL 4.1.22-standard

HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

PHP Version: 5.2.6 (Zend: 2.2.0)

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1

System Linux 2.6.9-67.0.15.ELsmp #1 SMP Thu May 8 10:52:19 EDT 2008 i686

Configuration

PHP Core

Directive Local Value Master Value

allow_call_time_pass_reference On On

allow_url_fopen On On

allow_url_include Off Off

always_populate_raw_post_data Off Off

arg_separator.input & &

arg_separator.output & &

asp_tags Off Off

auto_append_file no value no value

auto_globals_jit On On

auto_prepend_file no value no value

browscap no value no value

default_charset no value no value

default_mimetype text/html text/html

define_syslog_variables Off Off

disable_classes no value no value

disable_functions dl, system, exec, shell_exec, popen, passthru, proc_open, ini_restore, symlink dl, system, exec, shell_exec, popen, passthru, proc_open, ini_restore, symlink

display_errors STDOUT STDOUT

display_startup_errors Off Off

doc_root no value no value

docref_ext no value no value

docref_root no value no value

enable_dl Off Off

error_append_string no value no value

error_log error_log error_log

error_prepend_string no value no value

error_reporting 6135 6135

expose_php On On

extension_dir /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613 /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613

file_uploads On On

highlight.bg #FFFFFF #FFFFFF

highlight.comment #FF8000 #FF8000

highlight.default #0000BB #0000BB

highlight.html #000000 #000000

highlight.keyword #007700 #007700

highlight.string #DD0000 #DD0000

html_errors On On

ignore_repeated_errors Off Off

ignore_repeated_source Off Off

ignore_user_abort Off Off

implicit_flush Off Off

include_path .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php

log_errors On On

log_errors_max_len 1024 1024

magic_quotes_gpc On On

magic_quotes_runtime Off Off

magic_quotes_sybase Off Off

mail.force_extra_parameters no value no value

max_execution_time 0 30

max_input_nesting_level 64 64

max_input_time 60 60

memory_limit 32M 32M

open_basedir no value no value

output_buffering no value no value

output_handler no value no value

post_max_size 8M 8M

precision 12 12

realpath_cache_size 16K 16K

realpath_cache_ttl 120 120

register_argc_argv On On

register_globals Off Off

register_long_arrays On On

report_memleaks On On

report_zend_debug On On

safe_mode Off Off

safe_mode_exec_dir no value no value

safe_mode_gid Off Off

safe_mode_include_dir no value no value

sendmail_from no value no value

sendmail_path /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

serialize_precision 100 100

short_open_tag On On

SMTP localhost localhost

smtp_port 25 25

sql.safe_mode Off Off

track_errors Off Off

unserialize_callback_func no value no value

upload_max_filesize 2M 2M

upload_tmp_dir no value no value

user_dir no value no value

variables_order EGPCS EGPCS

xmlrpc_error_number 0 0

xmlrpc_errors Off Off

y2k_compliance On On

zend.ze1_compatibility_mode Off Off

Sam

Contributions:

I must admit I`ve not looked into this side of things much, safemode is set off, however the server will not allow any exec etc funtions to run. Its a shared server, here are some of the settings.

disable_functions dl, system, exec, shell_exec, popen, passthru, proc_open, ini_restore, symlink

OK, never seen that used before... Basically, you could make large backups because it will allow you to "call" for more execution time (which is good). But you would get errors if your paths to gzip and zip were correct in application_top.php and you want to use the compression for your files...

Perhaps you can try this. Added a new function to includes/functions/db_backup.php:

function osc_is_disabled($function) {
$disabled_functions = explode(',', ini_get('disable_functions'));
foreach ($disabled_functions as $key => $disabled_function) {
  if (trim(strtolower($disabled_function)) == $function) {
	return true;
  }
}
return false;
 }

And after line 24/25 I added this (includes line 24 and 25):

$safe_mode_setting = (@ini_get('safe_mode') == 'On' || (@ini_get('safe_mode') === 1)) ? true : false;
// $safe_mode_setting = true; // for testing

// exec is used with the gzip and zip functions, if exec is disabled you still have a problem
if ($safe_mode_setting == false) {
 if (osc_is_disabled('exec') == true) {
$safe_mode_setting = true;
 }
}

Perhaps you can try if that sets the safe mode setting in backup.php for you? Perhaps it even needs checking if you can call ini_get...

Hi,

I`ve tested the above and it works great, sorry for the delay getting back. I also checked ini_get, although you don`t get any error on call, it always only returns 'null'.

I now have access to a new server with different setup, so will test this & auto-backup on that with large dBase, when I`ve time.

Sorry if you have put this somewhere, but why make 2 versions for safe on:off, why not just write for safe on then less code?

:D

Sam

Contributions:

I`ve tested the above and it works great, sorry for the delay getting back.

I noticed you were busy with all kinds of mods so I understood you wouldn't have the time to take a look at that right away.

I also checked ini_get, although you don`t get any error on call, it always only returns 'null'.

I guess I was a bit cryptic there. I noticed a "version" of that osc_is_disabled that looked if ini_get was a callable function. I don't know if that makes sense because I also noticed in the user comments on the PHP site that functions that are in that list of diabled functions still return true if you test them with callable. That would mean that if ini_get is on that list like exec is the check would be a waste of time because the code would still fail.

From your test (thanks Sam, I appreciate it) I understand that the code "sees" that exec cannot be called and will "go into safe mode" so ini_get['certain_setting'] should work.

Sorry if you have put this somewhere, but why make 2 versions for safe on:off, why not just write for safe on then less code?

Good question but it had to do with the way I started this little project. The thing was that the osC backup calls a function to disable the maximum execution time when doing a backup (with a large backup or a slow server that can take some time). However, when the server is run in safe mode you cannot call that function, it is disabled.

I did not know then that the code that I took from other projects to do the backup in several runs would actually work...

That would mean that if ini_get is on that list like exec is the check would be a waste of time because the code would still fail.

Sorry, I did`nt say I was testing ini_get('safe_mode') mainly, the ini_get('disable_functions') returns dl, system, exec, shell_exec, popen, passthru, proc_open, ini_restore, symlink so not a full list, but enough.

Sam

Contributions:

• 8 months later...

Help need here, please! Is it possible to integrate this database backup manager with some feature from Backup SQL and All Site Files to back the entire website?

I tried to put the code which backup the website from Backup SQL and All Site Files to Database backup manager but can't work properly! It show this error message "compression tooling '/usr/bin/gzip' not found" on the page when i press on the backup button on the backup website area.

Btw i'm a newbie in osc and php, please help me to debug or improve it. The code which i add into the database backup manager is in highlighted in bold brace "["b] .... [/b"]"

Thank you!

<?php
/*
 $Id: backup.php,v 1.4 2008/06/15 Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2008 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');
 require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'db_backup.php');

$listing = $_GET['listing'];
 $listing_link = '';
if (isset($listing) && tep_not_null($listing)) {
  $listing_link = '&listing=' . $listing;
}

$startTime = osc_microtime_float();

$safe_mode_setting = (@ini_get('safe_mode') == 'On' || (@ini_get('safe_mode') === 1)) ? true : false;
// $safe_mode_setting = true; // for testing

// exec is used with the gzip and zip functions, if exec is disabled you still have a problem
 if (osc_is_disabled('exec') == true) {
$safe_mode_setting = true;
 }
}

$max_script_runtime = ini_get('max_execution_time');

$safety_margin = 5; // margin to be kept till end of max_execution_time
// this should be more than the time it takes to write 500 rows to file and display the reload page
$comma_linefeed = ',' . "\n";

$action = (isset($_GET['action']) ? $_GET['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'forget':
	tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'DB_LAST_RESTORE'");

$messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_LAST_RESTORE_CLEARED, 'success');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $listing_link));
	break;
  case 'backupnow':
// if not a single table was selected stop here
	if (!isset($_POST['dbtable'])) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_BACKUP_NO_TABLES_SELECTED, 'error');

break; // just in case
	}
// keep track of already backed up tables
	if (isset($_POST['prevtable'])) {
	  $backed_up_tables_array = $_POST['prevtable'];
	}
	$counter_of_tables_backed_up_now = 0;
		// from phpMyAdmin and other sources 
		$search = array("\x00", "\x0a", "\x0d", "\x1a"); //\x08\\x09, not required
		$replace = array('\0', '\n', '\r', '\Z');

//		tep_set_time_limit(0); // let's call that with a positive number when we need it

$tables_query = tep_db_query('show tables');
	while ($tables_result = tep_db_fetch_array($tables_query)) {
	// results are returned as [Tables_in_name_of_database] => name_of_table
	   foreach($tables_result as $tables_result_name) {
		$tables[] = $tables_result_name;
	   }
	}
	tep_db_free_result($tables_query);

if (isset($_POST['skipheader']) && $_POST['skipheader'] == 'yes') {
	  if (isset($_GET['file']) && file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']) && is_writable(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']) && substr($_GET['file'], -3 == 'sql')) {
		$backup_file = $_GET['file'];

if (!$fp = fopen(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file, 'a')) {
		 die ("Couldn't open backup file " . $backup_file . ", sorry.");
		}
	  } else {
		$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_BACKUP_NO_BACKUP_FILE, 'error');

}
	} // end if (isset($_POST['skip_header']) ...
	else { // not a resume of backup but a start of backup
	$no_of_tables = count($tables);
	$no_of_tables_for_backup = count($_POST['dbtable']);
	if ((int)$no_of_tables_for_backup == 1 && tep_not_null($_POST['dbtable'][0])) {
	  $prefix_file_name = trim($_POST['dbtable'][0]);
	  $prefix_file_name = (string)$prefix_file_name . '_'; // convert to ASCII here?
	} elseif ($no_of_tables > $no_of_tables_for_backup ) {
		$prefix_file_name = 'partial_db_';
	} else {
		$prefix_file_name = 'db_';	   
	}
	$backup_file = $prefix_file_name . DB_DATABASE . '-' . date('YmdHis') . '.sql';
	$fp = fopen(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file, 'w');

$schema = '# osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions' . "\n" .
			  '# http://www.oscommerce.com' . "\n" .
			  '#' . "\n" .
			  '# Database Backup For ' . STORE_NAME . "\n" .
			  '# Copyright (c) ' . date('Y') . ' ' . STORE_OWNER . "\n" .
			  '#' . "\n" .
			  '# Database: ' . DB_DATABASE . "\n" .
			  '# Database Server: ' . DB_SERVER . "\n" .
			  '#' . "\n" .
			  '# Backup Date: ' . date(PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT) . "\n" .
// add which tables are in this backup
			  '# Backed up tables: ' . implode(', ', $_POST['dbtable']) . "\n\n";
	fputs($fp, $schema);
	} // end if else (isset($_POST['skip_header'])

foreach ($tables as $table) {
// if $table was not selected do not add it
	  if (!in_array($table, $_POST['dbtable'])) continue;
	  $startSaveTable = (float)osc_microtime_float();

$table_list = array();
	  $fields_query = tep_db_query("show fields from " . osc_backquote($table));
	  while ($fields = tep_db_fetch_array($fields_query)) {
		$table_list[] = $fields['Field'];
		}

if (isset($_POST['current_table']) && $table == $_POST['current_table']) {
	 // do not add the create schema, need to append insert into lines to file only
	} else {
	  $schema = 'drop table if exists ' . osc_backquote($table) . ';' . "\n";
	  $create_table_query = tep_db_query("show create table " . osc_backquote($table));
	  $create_table_result = mysql_fetch_array($create_table_query, MYSQL_NUM);
	  $create_table = $create_table_result[1];
	  $create_table_str_length = strlen($create_table);
	  $pos_closing_bracket = strrpos($create_table, ')');
// remove " ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=6 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1" like stuff
	  $create_table = substr($create_table, 0, $pos_closing_bracket+1);
	  $schema .= $create_table . ';' . "\n\n";
	  if (!fp) { die ("No file handle open."); }
	  fputs($fp, $schema);
	} // end if/else (isset($_POST['current_table'])...

// dump the data
	  if ( ($table != TABLE_SESSIONS ) && ($table != TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE) ) {
		$limit = '';
		$offset = 0;
		$max_rows = (int)osc_get_rows_in_table($table); // false => 0
		$row_offset_table = 'row_offset_' . $table;
		  if (isset($_POST[$row_offset_table])) {
			$offset = (int)$_POST[$row_offset_table];
		  }
		  $limit = " limit " . $offset . ", " . $max_rows;
		}
		$rows_query = tep_db_query("select " . implode(',', osc_backquote($table_list)) . " from " . osc_backquote($table) . $limit);
		$number_of_rows = tep_db_num_rows($rows_query);
		// Checks whether the field is an integer or not
		$field_num = array();
		$fields_cnt = mysql_num_fields($rows_query);

for ($j = 0; $j < $fields_cnt; $j++) {
			 $field_set[$j] = osc_backquote(mysql_field_name($rows_query, $j));
			 $type = mysql_field_type($rows_query, $j);
			 if ($type == 'tinyint' || $type == 'smallint' || 
			   $type == 'mediumint' || $type == 'int' ||
			   $type == 'bigint') {
			   $field_num[$table_list[$j]] = true;
			 } else {
			   $field_num[$table_list[$j]] = false;
			 }
		   } // end for ($j = 0; $j < $fields_cnt; $j++)

$insert_into = '';
		if ($number_of_rows > 0) {
		$schema = 'insert into ' . osc_backquote($table) . ' (' . implode(', ', osc_backquote($table_list)) . ') values ';
		$insert_into = $schema;
		fputs($fp, $schema); // add the first line
		$counter = 0;
/* $insert_counter keeps track of number of inserts. When it becomes 25
  500 rows have been dumped ($counter * $insert_counter) and then we check
  if we are running out of time. Another check is at the end of dumping a complete table 
*/
		$insert_counter = 0;
		$resume_dump = false;
		$schema = ''; // empty now

while ($rows = tep_db_fetch_array($rows_query)) {
		  if ($counter%20 == 0 && $counter > 0) { // start again with insert into after 20 rows
			$schema = $insert_into;
		  }
		  $schema .= '(';

reset($table_list);
		  while (list(,$i) = each($table_list)) {
			if (!isset($rows[$i]) || is_null($rows[$i])) { // is_null PHP >= PHP4.0.4
			  $schema .= 'NULL,';
			} elseif (tep_not_null($rows[$i])) {
			  if ($field_num[$i] && tep_not_null($rows[$i])) { // numeric field, filled
				$schema .= $rows[$i] . ',';
				} else {
				  $row = addslashes($rows[$i]);
				  $row = ereg_replace("\n#", "\n".'\#', $row);
				  $row = str_replace($search, $replace, $row);
				  $schema .= '\'' . $row . '\',';
			  }
			} else {
			  $schema .= '\'\',';
			}
		  }

// replace last comma with a bracket
		  $schema = substr_replace($schema,")",-1,1);
		  $schema_array[] = $schema;
		  $schema = ''; // empty now
		  $counter++;
		  if ($counter%20 == 0) { // when 20 rows have been retrieved add them to the file
			$to_add_lines = '';
			$to_add_lines = implode($comma_linefeed, $schema_array);
		  if ($counter < $number_of_rows) {
			$to_add_lines .= ';' . "\n"; // add semi-colon and a line-break at end
		  }
		  fputs($fp, $to_add_lines);
		  unset($schema_array); // empty the array
		  $insert_counter++;
			if ($insert_counter%25 == 0) { // when 500 rows have been retrieved check time
			  $time_now = (float)osc_microtime_float();
			  $time_elapsed = $time_now - $startTime;
			  if (($time_elapsed + $safety_margin) > $max_script_runtime) {
				if ($safe_mode_setting == true) {
				  $resume_dump = true;
/* later checked if the variable $halt_after_row is set
  if so it means the dump was halted while backing up a table
  it will hold the new offset for the next selection of rows
*/
				  $row_offset_table = 'row_offset_' . $table;
				  $current_table_bak_time_table = 'current_table_bak_time_' . $table;
				  if (isset($_POST[$row_offset_table])) {
					$halt_after_row = $counter + (int)$_POST[$row_offset_table];
				  } else {
					$halt_after_row = $counter;
				  } 
				  if (isset($_POST[$current_table_bak_time_table])) {
					$backuptime[$table] = round($time_now - $startSaveTable + (float)$_POST[$current_table_bak_time_table],2);
				  } else {
					$backuptime[$table] = round($time_now - $startSaveTable, 2);
				  }
				  // show progress in the top of the page
				  $progress = $table . ' : ' . round($halt_after_row/(isset($max_rows) ? $max_rows/100 : $number_of_rows/100),2) . '% - ' . $backuptime[$table] . ' (s)';
				  $messageStack->add(sprintf(WARNING_BACKUP_TABLE_UNDERWAY, $progress), 'warning');
				  break; // stop the retrieving of rows, resume dump later
				} else {
				  tep_set_time_limit($max_script_runtime);
				  $startTime = osc_microtime_float(); // start counting again
				}
			  }
			} // end if ($insert_counter%25 == 0)
		  } // end if ($counter %20 == 0)
		} // end while ($rows = tep_db_fetch_array($rows_query))
		tep_db_free_result($rows_query);
		  if ($resume_dump == false) {
// now add remaining rows to the backup file if counter hasn't reached 20 yet 
// and dump not interrupted
			$to_add_lines = '';
			if (count($schema_array) > 0) {
			  $to_add_lines = implode($comma_linefeed, $schema_array);
			  unset($schema_array); // empty the array
			} // end if (count($schema_array) > 0)
			$to_add_lines .= ';' . "\n\n"; // add semi-colon and two line-breaks at end
			fputs($fp, $to_add_lines);
		  } // end ($resume_dump == false)
		} // end if (tep_db_num_rows($rows_query) > 0
	  } // end if ( ($table != TABLE_SESSIONS ) && ($table != TABLE_WHOS_ONLINE) )
// if the table was empty the structure is still added to the backup
	  if ($resume_dump == false) {
		$backed_up_tables_array[] = $table;
		$counter_of_tables_backed_up_now++;
		$backuptime[$table] = $time_now - $startSaveTable;
// if the last table was dumped in several screens:
		  $current_table_bak_time_table = 'current_table_bak_time_' . $table;
		  $backuptime[$table] += (float)$_POST[$current_table_bak_time_table];
		}
		$time_elapsed = (float)osc_microtime_float() - $startTime;
		if (($time_elapsed + $safety_margin > $max_script_runtime) && $counter_of_tables_backed_up_now < count($_POST['dbtable'])) {
// running out of time and still tables to backup
		  $resume_dump = true;
		}
	  } // end if ($resume_dump == false)
		if ($resume_dump == true && $safe_mode_setting == true) { // in safe mode: no set_time_limit available
		fclose($fp);
// now show HTML that will resume backup
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function submitForm()  {
frm = document.forms['backup'];
frm.submit();
return true;
}

function showCountDown(x){
 x--;

if ( x > 0 ) {
  document.getElementById('countdown').innerHTML = x;
  window.setTimeout("showCountDown(" + x + ", '1')", 1000);
 if (x == 0 ) {
   submitForm();
 }
 } else { 
toggle("continue_in_x_sec");
toggle("submit_button");
toggle("refresh_in_x_sec");
showCountDown2("<?php echo $max_script_runtime - $safety_margin; ?>");
submitForm();
return true;
}
}
function showCountDown2(x){
  document.getElementById('countdown2').innerHTML = x;
}

function toggle( targetId ){
 if (document.getElementById){
 target = document.getElementById( targetId );
	if (target.style.display == "none"){
	  target.style.display = "";
	} else {
	  target.style.display = "none";
   }
  }
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload='showCountDown("5"); return true'>
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->
<div style="margin-left: 20px;">
<h1 class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>
<div id="continue_in_x_sec" style="display: block">
<p class="main" style="color: red; font-weight: bold;"><?php echo TEXT_CONTINUE_BACKUP_IN_X_SECONDS; ?></p>
</div>
<div id="refresh_in_x_sec" style="display: none">
<p class="main" style="color: #727272; font-weight: bold;"><?php echo TEXT_REFRESH_IN_X_SECONDS; ?></p>
</div>
<?php
echo tep_draw_form('backup', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=backupnow' . $listing_link .'&file=' . $backup_file). "\n";
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('compress', (isset($_POST['compress']) ? $_POST['compress'] : 'no')) . "\n";
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('download', (isset($_POST['download']) && $_POST['download'] == 'yes' ? $_POST['download'] : 'no')) . "\n";
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('skipheader', 'yes') . "\n";
if (isset($halt_after_row)) {
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('current_table', $table) . "\n";
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('row_offset_' . $table, $halt_after_row) . "\n";
echo '<input type="hidden" id="current_table_bak_time_' . $table . '" name="current_table_bak_time_' . $table . '" value="' . round($backuptime[$table],2) . '" />' . "\n";
}
?>
<table border="0">
 <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"></td>
<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TABLE_NAME; ?></td>
<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TIME_USED; ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
if (isset($backed_up_tables_array)) {
 foreach ($backed_up_tables_array as $key => $table_name) {
 echo '<tr>' . "\n";
 echo '<td style="margin: 1px;">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'small_tick.gif') .'</td>' . "\n";
 echo '<td class="dataTableContent">' . $table_name . '</td>' . "\n";
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field('prevtable[]', $table_name) . "\n";
 echo '<td class="dataTableContent" align="right">';
 $time_variable = 'bak_time_' . $table_name;
 if (isset($backuptime[$table_name])) {
echo round($backuptime[$table_name],2) . '</td>' . "\n";
echo '<input type="hidden" id="bak_time_' . $table_name . '" name="bak_time_' . $table_name . '" value="'. round($backuptime[$table_name],2) . '" />' . "\n";
 } elseif (isset($_POST[$time_variable])) {
echo $_POST[$time_variable] . '</td>' . "\n";
echo '<input type="hidden" id="' . $time_variable . '" name="' . $time_variable . '" value="'. $_POST[$time_variable] . '" />' . "\n";
 } else {
echo ' </td>' . "\n";
 }
 echo '</tr>' . "\n";
 }
}
if (isset($_POST['dbtable'])) {
 foreach ($_POST['dbtable'] as $key => $post_table) {
if (is_array($backed_up_tables_array) && in_array($post_table, $backed_up_tables_array)) { 
  continue;
} else {
  echo '<tr>' . "\n";
  echo '<td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '11', '11') . '</td>' . "\n";
  echo '<td class="dataTableContent">' . $post_table . '</td>' . "\n";
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('dbtable[]', $post_table) . "\n";
  echo '<td class="dataTableContent"> </td>' . "\n";
  echo '</tr>' . "\n";
}
 }
}
?>
</table>
<div id="submit_button">
<?php // if JavaScript submission fails: a fall-back
  echo '<p style="padding-top: 20px; margin-left: 200px;">' . tep_image_submit('button_submit.gif', IMAGE_SUBMIT) . '</p>' . "\n";
?>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
	  exit; // otherwise the script will stay running
// end of HTML for restarting the backup (dump) procedure
		} elseif ($resume_dump == true && $safe_mode_setting == false) { // no safe mode settings: we can do a call for more time 
		  $startTime = osc_microtime_float(); // start counting again
		} 
	} // end foreach ($table)

fclose($fp);
// determine total time used for backup
 $totalTime = 0.00;
 if (isset($backed_up_tables_array) && is_array($backed_up_tables_array)) {
foreach ($backed_up_tables_array as $key => $table_name) {
$time_variable = 'bak_time_' . $table_name;
  if (isset($_POST[$time_variable])) {
	$totalTime += $_POST[$time_variable];
  }
}
 } // end if (isset($backed_up_tables_array) && is_array($backed_up_tables_array))
 if (isset($backuptime) && is_array($backuptime)) {
foreach ($backuptime as $table_name => $time) {
	$totalTime += $time;
}
 } // end if (isset($backuptime) && is_array($backuptime))
 $startTime = osc_microtime_float(); // starting point before compression

if (isset($_POST['download']) && ($_POST['download'] == 'yes')) {
	// download can take a long time
	tep_set_time_limit(0);
	  switch ($_POST['compress']) {
		case 'gzip':
		  if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
			exec(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);
			$backup_file .= '.gz';
		  } elseif (@function_exists('gzwrite')) {
			$gzip_result = osc_gzip (DIR_FS_BACKUP, $backup_file, true);
			$backup_file .= '.gz';
			if (!$gzip_result) {
			  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_ON_GZIP, 'error');
			}
		  }
		  break;
		case 'zip':
		  exec(LOCAL_EXE_ZIP . ' -j ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file . '.zip ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);
		  unlink(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);
		  $backup_file .= '.zip';
	  }
	  header('Content-type: application/x-octet-stream');
	  header('Content-disposition: attachment; filename=' . $backup_file);

readfile(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);

exit;
	} else {
// compress is pretty fast, about 25-35 times faster than making the backup itself, using PHP
		case 'gzip':
			exec(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);
			$gzip_result = osc_gzip (DIR_FS_BACKUP, $backup_file, true);
			  if (!$gzip_result) {
			  } 
		  }
		  break;
		case 'zip':
		  exec(LOCAL_EXE_ZIP . ' -j ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file . '.zip ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file);
		  break;
	  }
	  $time_elapsed = (float)osc_microtime_float() - $startTime + $totalTime;
	  $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_DATABASE_SAVED . ' - ' . round($time_elapsed, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
	}
	// $listing_link contains as first character & => remove
	$listing_link = substr($listing_link, 1, strlen($listing_link) -1);
 } else { // $safe_mode_setting == true
		case 'gzip':
		  $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_DATABASE_SAVED . ' - ' . round($totalTime, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
		  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=gzip&file=' . $backup_file . '&download=' . $_POST['download'] . '&delete_file=true' . $listing_link));
		break;
	  } // end switch ($_POST['compress'])
	  $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_DATABASE_SAVED . ' - ' . round($totalTime, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
 }
	break;
  case 'restorenow':
	@tep_set_time_limit(0); // not really needed

$read_from = $_GET['file'];

if (file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'])) {
		$restore_file = DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'];
		$extension = substr($_GET['file'], -3);

if ( ($extension == 'sql') || ($extension == '.gz') || ($extension == 'zip') ) {
		  switch ($extension) {
			case 'sql':
			  $restore_from = $restore_file;
			  if (isset($_GET['rm_all']) && $_GET['rm_all'] == 1) {
			  // in case of an uploaded file
				$remove_raw = true;
			  } else {
			  $remove_raw = false;
			  }
			  break;
			case '.gz':
			  $restore_from = substr($restore_file, 0, -3);
			  if (file_exists($restore_from)) {
				$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_UNCOMPRESSED_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $restore_from), 'error');
			  } else {
				if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
				  exec(LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP . ' ' . $restore_file . ' -c > ' . $restore_from);
				} elseif (@function_exists('gzgets')) {
				  $gunzip_result = osc_gunzip ('', $restore_file, false);
				  if (!$gunzip_result) {
					$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_ON_GUNZIP, 'error');
				  } 
				}
			  } // end if/else (file_exists($restore_from))
				unlink($restore_file);
			  }
			  $remove_raw = true;
			  break;
			case 'zip':
			  $restore_from = substr($restore_file, 0, -4);
			  if (file_exists($restore_from)) {
				$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_UNCOMPRESSED_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $restore_from), 'error');
			  } else {
				exec(LOCAL_EXE_UNZIP . ' ' . $restore_file . ' -d ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP);
				$remove_raw = true;
			  } // end if/else (file_exists($restore_from))
				unlink($restore_file);
			  }
		   } // end switch ($extension)

if (isset($restore_from) && file_exists($restore_from)) {
			if (isset($_GET['file_offset'])) {
			  $file_offset = (int)$_GET['file_offset'];
			} else {
			  $file_offset = 0;
			}
			if (isset($_POST['rm_raw'])) {
			  $remove_raw = (int)$_POST['rm_raw']; // keep initial setting - true: 1, false: 0
			}
			if (isset($_REQUEST['restore_all'])) { // can be either POST or GET (from restorelocal)
			  $restore_all_tables = (int)$_REQUEST['restore_all'];
			}			   
			if (isset($_POST['sess_whos'])) {
			  $sess_whos = 1; // at first a checkbox: on = isset, else not set
			}
			if (isset($_POST['skip_query']) && $_POST['skip_query'] == 1) {
			  $skip_query = $_POST['skip_query'];
			} else {
			  $skip_query = 0;
			}
			if (isset($_POST['remove_table_from_tables_to_restore'])) {
			  $remove_table_from_tables_to_restore = $_POST['remove_table_from_tables_to_restore'];
			} else {
			  $remove_table_from_tables_to_restore = '';
			}

// determine which tables to restore from backup
			if (!isset($restore_all_tables) || $restore_all_tables == 0) { 
			  if (!isset($_POST['dbtable'])) {
// no tables selected in the list with checkboxes, try again;-)
			  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_RESTORE_NO_TABLES_SELECTED, 'error');
			  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=restore&file=' . $read_from . '&' . $listing_link));
			  } else {
				if (isset($_POST['no_of_tables']) && $_POST['no_of_tables'] == count($_POST['dbtable'])) {
				  $restore_all_tables = 1;
				} else {
				  $restore_all_tables = 0;
				  foreach ($_POST['dbtable'] as $key => $table) {
				  $tables_to_restore[] = trim($table);
				  }
				}
			  } // end if/else (!isset($_POST['dbtable']))
			} // end if/else (!isset($restore_all_tables))
			  $time_to_stop_restore = $startTime + ($max_script_runtime - $safety_margin);
			  $restore_result = osc_restore_from_file($restore_from, $file_offset, $time_to_stop_restore, $tables_to_restore, $restore_all_tables, $skip_query, $remove_table_from_tables_to_restore);
			  if (is_array($restore_result) && $restore_result['status'] == 'error') {
				$messageStack->add_session($restore_result['description'], 'error');
			  } elseif (is_array($restore_result) && $restore_result['status'] == 'partial') {
				$filename = str_replace(DIR_FS_BACKUP, '', $restore_from);
				if (isset($restore_result['tables_to_restore'])) {
				$tables_left_for_restore = $restore_result['tables_to_restore'];
				}
				if (isset($restore_result['restore_all'])) {
				  $restore_all_tables = $restore_result['restore_all'];
				}
				if (isset($restore_result['skip_query'])) {
				  $skip_query = $restore_result['skip_query'];
				}
				if (isset($restore_result['remove_table_from_tables_to_restore'])) {
				  $remove_table_from_tables_to_restore = $restore_result['remove_table_from_tables_to_restore'];
				}
				$messageStack->add($restore_result['description'], 'warning');
// now show HTML that does the reload with file offset to continue restore
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<!--
function submitForm()  {
frm = document.forms['restore'];
frm.submit();
return true;
}

function showCountDown(x){
 x--;

if ( x > 0 ) {
  document.getElementById('countdown').innerHTML = x;
  window.setTimeout("showCountDown(" + x + ", '1')", 1000);
 if (x == 0 ) {
   submitForm();
 }
 } else { 
toggle("continue_in_x_sec");
toggle("refresh_in_x_sec");
toggle("submit_button");
showCountDown2("<?php echo $max_script_runtime - $safety_margin; ?>");
submitForm();
return true;
}
}
function showCountDown2(x){
  document.getElementById('countdown2').innerHTML = x;
}

function toggle( targetId ){
 if (document.getElementById){
 target = document.getElementById( targetId );
	if (target.style.display == "none"){
	  target.style.display = "";
	} else {
	  target.style.display = "none";
   }
  }
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload='showCountDown("5"); return true'>
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->
<div style="margin-left: 20px;">
<h1 class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1>
<div id="continue_in_x_sec" style="display: block">
<p class="main" style="color: red; font-weight: bold;"><?php echo TEXT_CONTINUE_RESTORE_IN_X_SECONDS; ?></p>
</div>
<div id="refresh_in_x_sec" style="display: none">
<p class="main" style="color: #727272; font-weight: bold;"><?php echo TEXT_REFRESH_IN_X_SECONDS; ?></p>
</div>
<?php
echo tep_draw_form('restore', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $filename . '&file_offset=' . (int)$restore_result['file_offset'] . '&action=restorenow&' . $listing_link). "\n";
if (isset($_POST['time_used']) && tep_not_null($_POST['time_used'])) {
 $time_used_so_far = (float)$_POST['time_used'] + $time_elapsed;
 $time_used_so_far = round($time_used_so_far,2);
} else {
 $time_used_so_far = round($time_elapsed,2);
}

echo '<p class="pageHeading">Time used for restore now: ' . $time_used_so_far . '</p>';
$remove_raw = (int)$remove_raw;
$remove_raw = (string)$remove_raw; // otherwise no value will be echo'ed for the hidden value
// if it is zero. tep_not_null finds zero null if it is not a string
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('rm_raw', $remove_raw) . "\n";
if (isset($sess_whos)) {
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sess_whos', $sess_whos) . "\n";
}
echo '<input type="hidden" id="time_used" name="time_used" value="'. $time_used_so_far . '" />' . "\n";
if (isset($tables_left_for_restore) && is_array($tables_left_for_restore)) {
 foreach($tables_left_for_restore as $key => $table_name) {
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('dbtable[]', $table_name). "\n";
 }
}
if (isset($restore_all_tables)) {
 $restore_all_tables = (string)$restore_all_tables; // get 0 displayed in a hidden field
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field('restore_all', $restore_all_tables);
}
if (isset($skip_query)) {
 $skip_query = (int)$skip_query;
 $skip_query = (string)$skip_query; // get 0 displayed in a hidden field
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field('skip_query', $skip_query);
}
if (isset($remove_table_from_tables_to_restore)) {
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field('remove_table_from_tables_to_restore', $remove_table_from_tables_to_restore);
}
// if JavaScript submission fails: a fall-back
?>
<div id="submit_button" style="display: block">
<?php	  echo '<p style="padding-top: 20px; text-align: center;">' . tep_image_submit('button_submit.gif', IMAGE_SUBMIT) . '</p>' . "\n";
?>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
	  exit; // otherwise the script will stay running
// end of HTML for restarting the restore procedure
			  } elseif (is_array($restore_result) && $restore_result['status'] == 'success') {
				  if (isset($_POST['time_used']) && tep_not_null($_POST['time_used'])) {
					$time_used_so_far = (float)$_POST['time_used'] + $time_elapsed;
				  } else {
					$time_used_so_far = $time_elapsed;
				  }

$messageStack->add_session($restore_result['description'], 'success');
				$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(TEXT_TIME_NEEDED_FOR_RESTORE, round($time_used_so_far,2)), 'success');

if (isset($sess_whos)) {
				  tep_session_close();
// if the table structures of sessions and whos_online were in the backup this should be superfluous
// but since they may not have been in the backup better leave this in
// if it is not set, then even with emptying the table sessions the admin does not lose the session
// ???
				  osc_rebuild_sess_whos($read_from);
				}

if (isset($remove_raw) && ($remove_raw == true)) {
				  unlink($restore_from);
				}
			  } // end elseif (is_array($restore_result) && $restore_result['status'] == 'success')
		  } else {
			$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_PROBLEM_WITH_RESTORE_FILE, $restore_from), 'error');
		  } // end if/else (isset($restore_from) && file_exists($restore_from))
		} // end if ( ($extension == 'sql') || ...
	  } else {
		$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  }
	  break;
  case 'restorelocalnow':
	if (is_uploaded_file($_FILES['sql_file']['tmp_name']) && ($_FILES['sql_file']['error']) == 0) { 
	  $uploaded_filename = sanitize_name($_FILES['sql_file']['name']);
	  $uploaded_filename = randomize_name('upl', $uploaded_filename, 4);

if (file_exists($uploaded_filename)) { 
// remote chance with the addition of 4 random characters to the file name...
		$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $uploaded_filename), 'error');
	  } else if (!eregi("(\.(sql|gz|zip))$", $uploaded_filename)) {
		$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_FILE_EXTENSION_NOT_SQL_GZ_ZIP, 'error');
	  } else if (!@move_uploaded_file($_FILES['sql_file']['tmp_name'], DIR_FS_BACKUP . $uploaded_filename)) {
		$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_CANNOT_BE_MOVED, $_FILES['sql_file']['name']), 'error');
	  } else {
// succesful upload redirect to restore
		tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=restorenow&file=' . $uploaded_filename . '&rm_all=1&restore_all=1&' . $listing_link));
	  }
	} else { // an error occured
	if (isset($_FILES['sql_file']['error'])) {
	  if ($_FILES['sql_file']['error'] > 0 && $_FILES['sql_file']['error'] <= 8) {
		$error_msg = constant(PHP_FILE_UPLOAD_ERROR_ . $_FILES['sql_file']['error']);
		$messageStack->add_session($error_msg, 'error');
	  } elseif ($_FILES['sql_file']['error'] === 0) {
		$error_msg = PHP_FILE_UPLOAD_ERROR_0 . ' ' . PHP_FILE_UPLOAD_ERROR_UNKNOWN;
		$messageStack->add_session($error_msg, 'error');
	  }
	} else { 
	  $messageStack->add_session(PHP_FILE_UPLOAD_ERROR_UNKNOWN, 'error');
	} // end if/else (isset($_FILES['sql_file']['error']))
  } // end else { // an error occured
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $listing_link)); // for good measure
  break;
  case 'download':
	$extension = substr($_GET['file'], -3);

if ( ($extension == 'zip') || ($extension == '.gz') || ($extension == 'sql') ) {
	  if ($fp = fopen(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'], 'rb')) {
		$buffer = fread($fp, filesize(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']));
		fclose($fp);

header('Content-disposition: attachment; filename=' . $_GET['file']);

echo $buffer;

exit;
	  }
	} else {
	  $messageStack->add(ERROR_DOWNLOAD_LINK_NOT_ACCEPTABLE, 'error');
	}
	break;
  case 'deleteconfirm':
	if (strstr($_GET['file'], '..')) tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $listing_link));

tep_remove(DIR_FS_BACKUP . '/' . $_GET['file']);

if (!$tep_remove_error) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(SUCCESS_BACKUP_DELETED, 'success');
	}
	break;

[b]//BOF Backup SQL and All Site Files v1.03
  case 'backupfilesnow':
	tep_set_time_limit(0);
	$backup_file = 'files_' . date('YmdHis') . '.gz';
	if (!file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP)) {
	  $messageStack->add_session('compression tooling \'' . LOCAL_EXE_GZIP . '\' not found', 'error');
	} else {
	  exec('tar -cjf ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file . ' ' . DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . ' --exclude=\'*.gz\' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP);
//		unlink(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_folder_file);		 
	  exit;
	}
	break;
//EOF Backup SQL and All Site Files v1.03[/b]

case 'gzip':
	if (is_object($messageStack) && isset($_GET['download'])) { // add message from database save
	   foreach($messageStack->errors as $key => $error) {
	   $split_error = explode('"> ', $error['text']);
	   if (strstr($error['params'], "Success")) { // class="messageStackSuccess"
		 $mS_result = 'success';
	   } elseif (strstr($error['params'], "Warning")) {  // class="messageStackWarning"
		 $mS_result = 'warning';
	   } else {
		 $mS_result = 'error';
	   }
	   }
	}

if (!file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'])) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  exit;
	} elseif (substr($_GET['file'], -3) == '.gz') {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_COMPRESSED_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  exit;
	} elseif (file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'] . '.gz')) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $_GET['file'] . '.gz'), 'error');
	  exit;
	} else {
	$startTime = (float)osc_microtime_float();
			exec(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']);
			$gzip_result = osc_gzip (DIR_FS_BACKUP, $_GET['file'], false);
			if (!$gzip_result) {
			exit;
			} 
		  } else {
			 $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_NO_GZIP_AVAILABLE, 'error');
			 exit;
		  }
// compression was succesfull
	if (isset($_GET['delete_file']) && $_GET['delete_file'] == 'true') {
	  unlink(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']);
	}
	  if (isset($_GET['download']) && $_GET['download'] == 'yes') {
		tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=download&file=' . $_GET['file'] . '.gz&delete_file=true&' . $listing_link));
		exit;
	  } else {
		$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(SUCCESS_GZIP_COMPRESS, $_GET['file']) . ' - ' . round($time_elapsed, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
		exit;
	  }
	} // end if/else (!file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']))
	break;
  case 'gunzip':
	  exit;
	} elseif (substr($_GET['file'], -3) != '.gz') {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_GZIP_FILE_NOT_VALID, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  exit;
	} elseif (file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . substr($_GET['file'], 0, -3))) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, substr($_GET['file'], 0, -3)), 'error');
	  exit;
	} else {
	  $gunziped_file = substr($_GET['file'], 0, -3);
	  if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
		 exec(LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'] . ' -c > ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $gunziped_file);
	  } elseif (@function_exists('gzgets')) {
		$gunzip_result = osc_gunzip (DIR_FS_BACKUP, $_GET['file'], false);
		  if (!$gunzip_result) {
			 $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_ON_GUNZIP, 'error');
			  exit;
		   } 
	   } else {
		 $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_NO_GUNZIP_AVAILABLE, 'error');
			  exit;
	   }
	   $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(SUCCESS_GUNZIP, $_GET['file']) . ' - ' . round($time_elapsed, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
	   exit;
	}
  break;
  case 'zip':
	  exit;
	} elseif (substr($_GET['file'], -4) == '.zip') {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_COMPRESSED_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  exit;
	} elseif (file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'] . '.zip')) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, $_GET['file'] . '.zip'), 'error');
	  exit;
	} else {
	if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_ZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
			exec(LOCAL_EXE_ZIP . ' -j ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'] . '.zip ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']);
			// unlink(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file']);
			$messageStack->add_session(sprintf(SUCCESS_GZIP_COMPRESS, $_GET['file']) . ' - ' . round($time_elapsed, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
			exit;
		  } else {
			 $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_NO_ZIP_AVAILABLE, 'error');
			 exit;
		  }
	break;
  case 'unzip':
	  exit;
	} elseif (substr($_GET['file'], -4) != '.zip') {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_ZIP_FILE_NOT_VALID, $_GET['file']), 'error');
	  exit;
	} elseif (file_exists(DIR_FS_BACKUP . substr($_GET['file'], 0, -4))) {
	  $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(ERROR_FILE_ALREADY_EXISTS, substr($_GET['file'], 0, -4)), 'error');
	  exit;
	} else {
	  if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_UNZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
		 exec(LOCAL_EXE_UNZIP . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $_GET['file'] . ' -d ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP);
	  } else {
		 $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_NO_UNZIP_AVAILABLE, 'error');
		 exit;
	   }
	   $messageStack->add_session(sprintf(SUCCESS_UNZIP, $_GET['file']) . ' - ' . round($time_elapsed, 2) . ' (s)', 'success');
	   exit;
  break;
} // end switch ($action)
 } // end if (tep_not_null($action))

// check if the backup directory exists
 $dir_ok = false;
 if (is_dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP)) {
if (is_writeable(DIR_FS_BACKUP)) {
  $dir_ok = true;
} else {
  $messageStack->add(ERROR_BACKUP_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');
}
 } else {
$messageStack->add(ERROR_BACKUP_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<head>
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
function flagCheckboxes(element) {
 var elementForm = element.form;
 var i = 0;

for (i = 0; i < elementForm.length; i++) {
if (elementForm[i].type == 'checkbox' && ( elementForm[i].name == 'dbtable[]' || elementForm[i].name == 'batchFlag')) {
  elementForm[i].checked = element.checked;
}
 }
}
</script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=name-asc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', SORT_BY_NAME); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=name-desc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', SORT_BY_NAME_DESC); ?></a><br /><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=date-asc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', SORT_BY_DATE); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=date-desc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', SORT_BY_DATE_DESC); ?></a><br /><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_FILE_DATE; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=size-asc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_up.gif', SORT_BY_SIZE); ?></a> <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, tep_get_all_get_params(array('listing','action', 'file')) . 'listing=size-desc'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_down.gif', SORT_BY_SIZE_DESC); ?></a><br /><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_FILE_SIZE; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 if ($dir_ok == true) {
$dir = dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP);
$contents = array();
while ($file = $dir->read()) {
  if (!is_dir(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $file) && in_array(substr($file, -3), array('zip', 'sql', '.gz')))  {
	$contents[] = array('file' => $file, 'date' => filemtime(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $file), 
	'size' => filesize(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $file));
  }
}

foreach ($contents as $key => $filedata) {
  $contents_size[$key] = $filedata['size'];
  $contents_file[$key] = $filedata['file'];
  $contents_date[$key] = $filedata['date'];
}

// sort files as requested, by name, file name, date ascending or descending
switch ($listing) {
  case "name-asc":
	array_multisort($contents_file, SORT_ASC, $contents);
  break;
  case "name-desc":
	array_multisort($contents_file, SORT_DESC, $contents);
  break;
  case "date-asc":
	array_multisort($contents_date, SORT_ASC, $contents);
  break;
  case "date-desc":
	array_multisort($contents_date, SORT_DESC, $contents);
  break;
  case "size-asc":
	array_multisort($contents_size, SORT_ASC, $contents);
  break;
  case "size-desc":
	array_multisort($contents_size, SORT_DESC, $contents);
  break;
  default:
// the old behaviour: new files last
	array_multisort($contents_date, SORT_ASC, $contents);
  break;
}

for ($i=0, $n=count($contents); $i<$n; $i++) {
  $entry = $contents[$i];

$check = 0;

if ((!isset($_GET['file']) || (isset($_GET['file']) && ($_GET['file'] == $entry['file']))) && !isset($buInfo) && ($action != 'backup') && ($action != 'restorelocal')) {
	$file_array['file'] = $entry['file'];
	$file_array['date'] = date(PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT, $entry['date']);

$entry_filesize = $entry['size']; // filesize(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $entry);
// the number of bytes in Megabyte is ambiguous: see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabyte
// 1024 * 1024 used here instead of 1000 * 1024
	if ($entry['size'] > 1048576) {
	  $file_array['size'] = number_format(round($entry['size']/1048576, 1), 1) . ' MB';
	} elseif ($entry['size'] > 1024) {
	  $file_array['size'] = number_format(round($entry['size']/1024)) . ' kB';
	} else  {
	  $file_array['size'] = number_format($entry['size']) . ' bytes';
	} 

$file_array['table_list'] = TEXT_INFO_NO_INFORMATION;
	switch (substr($entry['file'], -3)) {
	  case 'zip': $file_array['compression'] = 'ZIP'; break;
	  case '.gz': $file_array['compression'] = 'GZIP'; 
	  if ($fp = gzopen(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $entry['file'], 'r')) {
		while ( ! gzeof($fp) ) {
		  $line = gzgets($fp, 4096);
		  if (substr($line, 0, 1) != "#") break; // backed up tables are in head of file
		  if (substr($line, 0, 19) == "# Backed up tables:") {
			$file_array['table_list'] = trim(substr($line, 19));
		  }
		}
	  } // if ($fp = gzopen($entry['file'], 'r')
	  break;
	  default: $file_array['compression'] = TEXT_NO_EXTENSION; 
	  if ($fp = fopen(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $entry['file'], 'r')) {
		while ( ! feof($fp) ) {
		  $line = fgets($fp, 4096);
		  if (substr($line, 0, 1) != "#") break; // backed up tables are in head of file
		  if (substr($line, 0, 19) == "# Backed up tables:") {
			$file_array['table_list'] = trim(substr($line, 19));
		  }
		}
	  } // if ($fp = fopen($entry['file'], 'r')
	  break;
	}

$buInfo = new objectInfo($file_array);
  }

if (isset($buInfo) && is_object($buInfo) && ($entry['file'] == $buInfo->file)) {
	echo '			  <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
	$onclick_link = 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=restore' . $listing_link;
  } else {
	echo '			  <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
	$onclick_link = 'file=' . $entry['file'] . $listing_link;
  }
?>
			<td class="dataTableContent" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $onclick_link); ?>'"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=download&file=' . $entry['file'] . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'file_download.gif', ICON_FILE_DOWNLOAD) . '</a> ' . $entry['file']; ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="center" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $onclick_link); ?>'"><?php echo date(PHP_DATE_TIME_FORMAT, $entry['date']); ?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" onclick="document.location.href='<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $onclick_link); ?>'"><?php 
			if ($entry['size'] > 1048576) {
			  echo number_format(round($entry['size']/1048576, 1), 1) . ' MB';
			} elseif ($entry['size'] > 1024) {
			  echo number_format(round($entry['size']/1024)) . ' kB';
			} else  {
			  echo number_format($entry['size']) . ' bytes';
			} 
			?></td>
			<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($buInfo) && is_object($buInfo) && ($entry['file'] == $buInfo->file)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $entry['file'] . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
$dir->close();
 }
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="smallText" colspan="3"><?php echo TEXT_BACKUP_DIRECTORY . ' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP; ?></td>
			<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if ( ($action != 'backup') && (isset($dir)) ) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=backup' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_backup.gif', IMAGE_BACKUP) . '</a>'; if ( ($action != 'restorelocal') && isset($dir) ) echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=restorelocal' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_restore.gif', IMAGE_RESTORE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 if (defined('DB_LAST_RESTORE')) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="smallText" colspan="4"><?php echo TEXT_LAST_RESTORATION . ' ' . DB_LAST_RESTORE . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=forget' . $listing_link) . '">' . TEXT_FORGET . '</a>'; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
 }
?>
		</table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
case 'backup':
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_BACKUP . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('backup', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=backupnow' . $listing_link));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_NEW_BACKUP);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('compress', 'no', true) . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_USE_NO_COMPRESSION);
  if ((@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) || function_exists('gzwrite')) { 
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('compress', 'gzip') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_USE_GZIP);
  }
  $contents[] = array('text' => tep_draw_radio_field('compress', 'zip') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_USE_ZIP);
  }
  if ($dir_ok == true) {
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('download', 'yes') . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_DOWNLOAD_ONLY . '*<br><br>*' . TEXT_INFO_BEST_THROUGH_HTTPS);
  } else {
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('download', 'yes', true) . ' ' . TEXT_INFO_DOWNLOAD_ONLY . '*<br><br>*' . TEXT_INFO_BEST_THROUGH_HTTPS);
  }
// get tables from db to select here
  $tables_query = tep_db_query('show tables');
  while ($tables_result = tep_db_fetch_array($tables_query)) {
	foreach ($tables_result as $table_results_name) {
	$tables_list_array[] = $table_results_name;
	}
  }
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => '<br /><input type="checkbox" name="batchFlag" id="batchFlag" checked="checked" onclick="flagCheckboxes(this);" />' . SELECT_DESELECT_ALL . "\n" . '<hr />');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => tep_select_multi_table($tables_list_array));
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<hr />'."\n".'');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => '<input type="checkbox" name="batchFlag" id="batchFlag" checked="checked" onclick="flagCheckboxes(this);" />' . SELECT_DESELECT_ALL .'');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_backup.gif', IMAGE_BACKUP) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
[b]	  //BOF Backup SQL and All Site Files v1.03
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<b>' . 'Backup Site Files:' . '</b>');
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . 'Use this option to backup site files.  A backup will be placed on the server and you will be prompted with the ability to download the backup.');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=backupfilesnow') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_backup.gif', IMAGE_BACKUP) . '</a> <a href="backup.php">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  //EOF Backup SQL and All Site Files v1.03[/b]

break;
case 'restore':
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $buInfo->date . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('restore', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=restorenow&file=' . $buInfo->file . $listing_link));
  $contents[] = array('text' => tep_break_string(sprintf(TEXT_INFO_RESTORE, DIR_FS_BACKUP . (($buInfo->compression != TEXT_NO_EXTENSION) ? substr($buInfo->file, 0, strrpos($buInfo->file, '.')) : $buInfo->file), ($buInfo->compression != TEXT_NO_EXTENSION) ? TEXT_INFO_UNPACK : ''), 35, ' '));

$contents[] = array('text' =>  '<br><input type="checkbox" name="sess_whos" id="sess_whos"' . (substr($buInfo->file, 0, 3) == 'db_' ? ' checked="checked"' : '') . ' /> ' . TEXT_INFO_EMPTY_SESSIONS_WHOSONLINE);
  if ($buInfo->table_list != TEXT_INFO_NO_INFORMATION) {
	$to_restore_tables_array = explode(',', $buInfo->table_list);
	$no_of_tables = count($to_restore_tables_array);
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => '<br /><input type="checkbox" name="batchFlag" id="batchFlag" checked="checked" onclick="flagCheckboxes(this);" />' . SELECT_DESELECT_ALL . "\n" . '<hr />');
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => tep_select_multi_table_restore($to_restore_tables_array));
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<hr />'."\n".'');
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'left', 'text' => '<input type="checkbox" name="batchFlag" id="batchFlag" checked="checked" onclick="flagCheckboxes(this);" />' . SELECT_DESELECT_ALL . tep_draw_hidden_field('no_of_tables', $no_of_tables) . '');
  } else {
	$contents[] = array('text' => tep_draw_hidden_field('restore_all', '1'));
  }
  // end if ($buInfo->table_list != TEXT_INFO_NO_INFORMATION)
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' .  tep_image_submit('button_restore.gif', IMAGE_RESTORE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file) . $listing_link .'">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
case 'restorelocal':
  $post_max_size = return_bytes(ini_get('post_max_size')); // in bytes
  $upload_max_filesize = return_bytes(ini_get('upload_max_filesize')); // in bytes
  $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_RESTORE_LOCAL . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('restore', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'action=restorelocalnow' . $listing_link, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_RESTORE_LOCAL . '<br><br>' . TEXT_INFO_BEST_THROUGH_HTTPS . tep_draw_hidden_field('MAX_FILE_SIZE', min($post_max_size, $upload_max_filesize)));
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_MAX_FILE_SIZE_FOR_UPLOAD . '<b>' . ($upload_max_filesize < $post_max_size ? ini_get('upload_max_filesize') : ini_get('post_max_size')) . '</b>');
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('sql_file'));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_RESTORE_LOCAL_FILE);
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_restore.gif', IMAGE_RESTORE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
case 'delete':

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('delete', FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=deleteconfirm' . $listing_link));
  $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_INTRO);
  $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $buInfo->file . '</b>');
  $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . $listing_link) .'">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
  break;
default:
  if (isset($buInfo) && is_object($buInfo)) {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=restore' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_restore.gif', IMAGE_RESTORE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=delete' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a>');

$gzip_available = false;
	$gunzip_available = false;
	$zip_available = false;
	$unzip_available = false;
	if ((@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) || @function_exists('gzwrite')) {
	  $gzip_available = true;
	}
	if ((@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_GUNZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) || @function_exists('gzgets')) {
	  $gunzip_available = true;
	}
	  $zip_available = true;
	}
	if (@file_exists(LOCAL_EXE_UNZIP) && $safe_mode_setting == false) {
	  $unzip_available = true;
	}
	$default_text = '';
	if ($buInfo->compression == 'GZIP' && $gunzip_available == true) {
	  $default_text .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=gunzip' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_gunzip.gif', IMAGE_GUNZIP) . '</a>';
	} elseif ($buInfo->compression == TEXT_NO_EXTENSION && $gzip_available == true) {
	  $default_text .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=gzip' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_gzip.gif', IMAGE_GZIP) . '</a>';
	} elseif ($buInfo->compression == 'ZIP' && $unzip_available == true) {
	  $default_text .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=unzip' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_unzip.gif', IMAGE_UNZIP) . '</a>';
	}
	if ($buInfo->compression == TEXT_NO_EXTENSION && $zip_available == true) {
	  $default_text .= ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'file=' . $buInfo->file . '&action=zip' . $listing_link) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_zip.gif', IMAGE_ZIP) . '</a>';
	}
	$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => $default_text);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_DATE . ' ' . $buInfo->date);
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_SIZE . ' ' . $buInfo->size);
	$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_COMPRESSION . ' ' . $buInfo->compression);
	$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_TABLES_IN_BACKUP . '<br>' . $buInfo->table_list);
  }
  break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
echo '			<td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '			</td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

It show this error message "compression tooling '/usr/bin/gzip' not found" on the page when i press on the backup button on the backup website area.

Either the path set in LOCAL_EXE_GZIP (I think it is in application_top.php) is wrong or you can't use it at all because it is not there. The contribution also can use it's own files for gzipping a file. It is in there as a function.

Either the path set in LOCAL_EXE_GZIP (I think it is in application_top.php) is wrong or you can't use it at all because it is not there. The contribution also can use it's own files for gzipping a file. It is in there as a function.

Could you please show me how to do it? Thank you!

I'm a newbie in php and osc. Could you please show me how to code using the gzip function to zip up the entire catalog/shop site to a file? Which would enable us to download the site for backup as well.

This is what i have tried so far but it does not work properly as shown below. When i click on the backup button, it only return a very small file size which should not be the case!

case 'backupfilesnow':
	tep_set_time_limit(0);
	$backup_file = 'files_' . date('YmdHis') . '.gz';
	  exec('tar -cjf ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_file . ' ' . DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . ' --exclude=\'*.gz\' ' . DIR_FS_BACKUP);
//		unlink(DIR_FS_BACKUP . $backup_folder_file);
		$gzip_result = osc_gzip (DIR_FS_BACKUP, $_GET['file'], false);

if (!$gzip_result) {
			exit;
		}
	} else {
	  //$messageStack->add_session('compression tooling \'' . LOCAL_EXE_GZIP . '\' not found', 'error');
	  $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_NO_GZIP_AVAILABLE, 'error');
	  exit;
	}
	break;

Edited by lightshine

Hello, I installed your contrib and seems to work fine, thanks. I just had a question... in the contrib file you included some screen shots. I have never seen this screen when I perform a restore.

This is not a nitpick lol. I was just wondering because it looks cool.

screenshot_reload_backup.gif

• 7 months later...

Hi Jan

I have this contribution installed and am in the process of doing the updates to RC2a. I am up to the MySQL 5.0 Strict Mode compatibility updates and Update database backup and restoration.

Do you think it is worthwhile doing these?

I have this contribution installed and am in the process of doing the updates to RC2a. I am up to the MySQL 5.0 Strict Mode compatibility updates and Update database backup and restoration.

Do you think it is worthwhile doing these?

Not for the database manager if you installed this one. As far as I recall those fixes should be in there or not needed.

I just had a question... in the contrib file you included some screen shots. I have never seen this screen when I perform a restore.

This is not a nitpick lol. I was just wondering because it looks cool.

Never saw your post, sorry. You would only see this if the backup you had to make would come close to the maximum execution time of a PHP script (so the command to extend the maximum time to indefinitely would not be allowed on your server too). Then the backup would happen in several "passes" and this is a screen that shows the progress so far.

Hello Jan Zonjee,

First of all thanks for your contribution.

I have a question, i am following the "How to secure your site" thread: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/313323-how-to-secure-your-site/

It states here and i quote "I recommend you use AutoBackup Database in Admin AND Database backup manager also Backup of all store files in zip format. "

Now i happen to have installed Auto Backup Install V3.0 and in this contribution i had to edit "admin/includes/languages/english/backup.php"

5. In /admin/includes/languages/english/backup.php

find:

define('ERROR_BACKUP_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST', 'Error: Backup directory does not exist. Please set this in configure.php.');

replace with:

define('ERROR_BACKUP_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST','Error, Backup Directory Does Not Exist, please create it or run "auto_backup_setup.php"');

Now in your contribution i have to upload a new admin/includes/languages/english/backup.php file, but this does not have the change in it anymore

for the Auto Backup Install V3.0 to work.

Is it safe just to change this line again after i uploaded your admin/includes/languages/english/backup.php file?

Or can this cause mailfunctioning?

Thanks

Edited by Milierkovic

Its just a language file, you are just defining what it says if there is a error, it could say anything u like.

Changing it will not effect the operation of either app.

Sam

Contributions: