• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card with CVV2 Version v2.2RC2a

googlejunky

@@ggrant3

Actually, your missing the point. Under the new PCI DSS Compliance Act, NO credit card information can be collected, processed and stored without your company being PCI DSS Certified.

So, in summary. Without certication, you CANNOT ask your customers for their credit card information.

Chris

@@ggrant3

Actually, your missing the point. Under the new PCI DSS Compliance Act, NO credit card information can be collected, processed and stored without your company being PCI DSS Certified.

So, in summary. Without certication, you CANNOT ask your customers for their credit card information.

Chris

Apparently I am.

Isn't PCI DSS Compliance something that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to get? Or is that something else related to being allowed to receive/store credit card information?

To get Level 4 PCI compliance is not that expensive. BUT you will still not be able to save cc information for later manual processing. You will on the other hand be able to let the customer input the cc date on your site which is then transmitted to a payment gateway in real time online. (Like Authorise.net, PayPal Pro, PayPal PayFlow and so on)

• 2 months later...

@@mvanderhoff

Matt, if you have read this thread you will have noticed that this contribution is no longer supported because it violates recent PCI DSS compliance laws. If you have it installed on your website, I suggest you remove it.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I am in need of complete credit card module with CVV2 contribution with step by step procedure for osCommerce v2.3.1.

Is anything to be made on admin end of my store. Is any module to be installed to get this credit card with CVV2 module.

Thanks in advance

Mohammed