• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint API Installation Help

dmuntied

I installed files submitted by iofast.com for linkpoint API. After I carefully installed files, I went into admin panel under modules and the following came up:

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/lphp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/lphp.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/lphp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check() in /hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/admin/modules.php on line 134

Half of the other payment modules disappeared and the edit section is gone. Help would be appreciated.

The error message says it all really:

it's telling you that the file catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/lphp.php is missing - you need to check that you've uploaded all the files correctly.

OK, I really appreciate your help. I am using the osCommerce Linkpoint API that iofast.com contributed on this site. In those files there is only one lphp.php file. The instructions said to upload this file in a different place.

So after your post, I uploaded the lphp.php file in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

Now I get a new error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class lphp in catalog/includes/modules/payment/lphp.php on line 22

I take it this means it is not the correct file that I uploaded. Do I need to remove the lphp.php file that I originally uploaded in catalog/includes/modules/payment/. Was the instructions wrong??

I really do appreciate your time..

Hello,

I am having some of the same problems. Now I am getting an error message about curl. I am VERY new to any of this and none of this makes any sense to me. I paid a company to help and they are not doing much of anything, except keep referring me back to this site...I thought I paid them to fix these problems...Oh well I just need help because non of the payment modules are working.

Thank you,

Cheri

I've just taken a look at the contrib at http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4255 - I assume that's the one you are using.

The file lphp.php should not be in catalog/includes/modules/payment - in the arachive it is in catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/

The only file that should be in catalog/includes/modules/payment is linkpoint_api.php

YES - that is the correct contrib. Then according to the files in that contrib, where does the lphp.php file upload to?

I guess I do not understand what you mean by the file lphp.php is in file linkpoint_api??? I cannot upload a file into a file... I opened both these files and linkpoint_api.php does not have lphp.php written within it.

I did take the lphp.php file out. Now everything shows ok in the admin and the module is now installed in osCommerce. However, the missing lphp.php file does not allow the submission to the gateway at checkout. I need to figure out where the lphp.php file goes..

Thanks for the information so far, as I at least have the module installed...

on your server go into the catalog/includes/modules/payment directory (folder).

Then create a new directory named linkpoint_api

Upload the file lphp.php into the the directory you have created.

on your server go into the catalog/includes/modules/payment directory (folder).

Then create a new directory named linkpoint_api

Upload the file lphp.php into the the directory you have created.

Thank you. I created directory and uploaded. Now I get the following when processing cards:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 341

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php:341) in /hsphere/local/home/dmuntied/tcdiesel.biz/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

I do not exactly know what this is yet....

can you post line 341 of catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php (with a few lines either side)?

With all lines and spaces counted:

// CARD INFO

$myorder["cardnumber"] = $_POST['cc_number'];

$myorder["cardexpmonth"] = $_POST['cc_expires_month'];

$myorder["cardexpyear"] = $_POST['cc_expires_year'];

if (empty($_POST['cc_cvv'])) {

$myorder["cvmindicator"] = "not_provided";

}

LINE 341 else {

$myorder["cvmindicator"] = "provided";

}

$myorder["cvmvalue"] = $_POST['cc_cvv'];

With lines counted minus spaces:

$this->filterLinkPoint($order->billing['country']['iso_code_2']);

$myorder["phone"] = $this->filterLinkPoint($order->customer['telephone']);

LINE 341 // $myorder["email"] = $order->customer['email_address']; //Prevents email address from being sent to linkpoint because they will use it to send an automated receipt to the customer that is uncessary based on the osCommerce system

$myorder["addrnum"] = $this->filterLinkPoint($order->billing['street_address']); // Required for AVS. If not provided, transactions will downgrade.

Thanks

Using a file editor to count the lines for me I get line 341 to be

while (list($key, $value) = each($result))
		{
			$myresult .= "$key = $value\n";
		}
		mail(STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS, "CC DEBUG INBOUND ".date('r'), $myresult);

The error message implies the $result is not an array - possibly blank.

What happens if you switch the module to debug mode in your admin settings?

{
		}

I get this:

at curl_process, incoming data:

host = secure.linkpt.net

port = 1129

keyfile = /catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/1241215.pem

configfile = 1241215

ordertype = PREAUTH

result = LIVE

transactionorigin = ECI

ponumber = 1002

taxexempt = Y

terminaltype = UNSPECIFIED

ip = 64.534.26.775

chargetotal = 1400.50

cardnumber = 5419840000000003

cardexpmonth = 02

cardexpyear = 09

cvmindicator = provided

cvmvalue = 987

userid = 3

name =

company =

address1 =

address2 =

city =

state =

country = US

phone =

addrnum =

zip =

sname =

saddress1 =

saddress2 =

scity =

sstate =

szip =

scountry = US

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php on line 172

items =

debugging = true

sending xml string:

<order><orderoptions><ordertype>PREAUTH</ordertype><result>LIVE</result></orderoptions><creditcard><cardnumber>5419840000000003</cardnumber><cardexpmonth>02</cardexpmonth><cardexpyear>09</cardexpyear><cvmvalue>987</cvmvalue><cvmindicator>provided</cvmindicator></creditcard><billing><name>D U</name><company></company><address1>4 O Rd.</address1><address2></address2><city>well</city><state>OK</state><zip>40000</zip><country>US</country><userid>3</userid><phone>74</phone><addrnum>42Out Rd.</addrnum></billing><shipping><name>D U</name><address1>4 Out Rd.</address1><address2></address2><city>well</city><state>OH</state><zip>40000</zip><country>US</country></shipping><transactiondetails><ponumber>1002</ponumber><taxexempt>Y</taxexempt><terminaltype>UNSPECIFIED</terminaltype><ip>64.534.26.775</ip><transactionorigin>ECI</transactionorigin></transactiondetails><merchantinfo><configfile>1241215</configfile><keyfile>catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/1241215.pem</keyfile><host>secure.linkpt.net</host><port>1129</port></merchantinfo><payment><chargetotal>1400.50</chargetotal></payment> <items> <item> <id>255</id> <description>BD 01-04 DURAMAX ENGINE BRAKE</description> <quantity>1</quantity> <price>1395.00</price> </item> </items> </order>

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 341

at curl_process, incoming data:

host = secure.linkpt.net

port = 1129

keyfile = catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/1241215.pem

configfile = 1241215

ordertype = POSTAUTH

result = LIVE

transactionorigin = ECI

ponumber = 1002

taxexempt = Y

terminaltype = UNSPECIFIED

ip = 64.534.26.775

chargetotal = 1400.50

cardnumber = 5419840000000003

cardexpmonth = 02

cardexpyear = 09

cvmindicator = provided

cvmvalue = 987

userid = 3

name = D U

company =

address1 = 4Out Rd.

address2 =

city = well

state = OK

country = US

phone = 74

addrnum = 4 Out Rd.

zip = 40000

sname = D U

saddress1 = 4 Out Rd.

saddress2 =

scity = well

sstate = OK

szip = 40000

scountry = US

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php on line 172

items =

debugging = true

oid = <

sending xml string:<order><orderoptions><ordertype>POSTAUTH</ordertype><result>LIVE</result></orderoptions><creditcard><cardnumber>5419840000000003</cardnumber><cardexpmonth>02</cardexpmonth><cardexpyear>09</cardexpyear><cvmvalue>987</cvmvalue><cvmindicator>provided</cvmindicator></creditcard><billing><name>D U</name><company></company><address1>4 Out Rd.</address1><address2></address2><city>well</city><state>OK</state><zip>40000</zip><country>US</country><userid>3</userid><phone>74</phone><addrnum>4 Out Rd.</addrnum></billing><shipping><name>D U/name><address1>4 Out Rd.</address1><address2></address2><city>well</city><state>OK</state><zip>40000</zip><country>US</country></shipping><transactiondetails><oid><</oid><ponumber>1002</ponumber><taxexempt>Y</taxexempt><terminaltype>UNSPECIFIED</terminaltype><ip>64.534.26.775</ip><transactionorigin>ECI</transactionorigin></transactiondetails><merchantinfo><configfile>1241215</configfile><keyfile>catalog/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/1241215.pem</keyfile><host>secure.linkpt.net</host><port>1129</port></merchantinfo><payment><chargetotal>1400.50</chargetotal></payment> <items> <item> <id>255</id> <description>BD 01-04 DURAMAX ENGINE BRAKE</description> <quantity>1</quantity> <price>1395.00</price> </item> </items> </order>

{
		}

You are right, line 341 is as your file editor said. I opened with another program without setting parameters first.

The reply above is the debug you wanted. I took certain info out, or modified it regarding credit card info , addresses, etc, as it was actual and I did not want it public..

Edited by dmuntied

• 1 month later...

I am having the same difficulities. I uploaded all files with filezilla, they are all in the right place. I had'nt uploaded .pem file yet and got almost the same warnings. Below is the warnings. Warning: include(/home/jdsshop1/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jdsshop1/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 167

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jdsshop1/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php52/pear') in /home/jdsshop1/public_html/admin/modules.php on line 167