• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

My book store..what do you think!

Ok I am ready please let me know what you think.. good or bad..

thank you

noppie

sorry but I don't love it. You have a lot of different font sizes, a lot of different font styles like Times, Verdana, ecc ecc..

You have too much pictures in you homepage and these pictures are bad quality.

you don't have the "charme" (~appeal in english) of a real bookshop. It seems to be a bazar and not a bookshop.

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

Hmm, fairly stock osC, except that you need to fix the header and the box header spacing. Also, too many font sizes or something.

I don't think I would purchase from this site - doesn't provide the confidence factor needed to give up my CC number or risk a non-delivery.

I would suggest that you find a template and start there.

The GraphicZoo

check profile for web address

sorry but I don't love it. You have a lot of different font sizes, a lot of different font styles like Times, Verdana, ecc ecc..

You have too much pictures in you homepage and these pictures are bad quality.

you don't have the "charme" (~appeal in english) of a real bookshop. It seems to be a bazar and not a bookshop.

Yes I probably should have a separate store for the books and use this like a mall type thing.. I started doing that but, anyway.. The fonts.. now I set them all to Ariel and pt. 10 I had them as 12 maybe that was part of the problem... I can't seem to find where to change the when you go into the products and the product titles are in some kind of times font and will hunt to change that..

so you think I should also have a smaller banner..

and the pictures you are talking about are the product pictures.. I take them myself.. I have been thinking about taking a photographic class probably a good idea.

Do you have a suggestion on how to advertise the fact that if one book is bought shipping is 4.95 and any books added it is free.. -- I assuming that the big red gif is to much?? Is that what you mean by too much pictures?

thank you for your input.

noppie

Archived