• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

new forum changes?

GemRock

not sure if it is just me, I noticed today this forum had changed its way of displaying posts, eg, instead of the usual page numbers which you can click to quicky go to the page or the last page you want to read, now we are presented with the 'Posts in this topic' between the post text section and the fast reply box (if you've logged in). I found it very difficult to find post or even go to the last page/post, I had to change it to lo-fi version which is not good. In my view its a step backward. who has any idea of why it changes or you are seeing something different or no changes at all? it'd be just me? my browser?

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

In the upper right of your last post, click on Options

Under Display Modes click on Standard

Every once in a while mine gets hosed too.

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I know now when I use FF then the 'Post in this topic' bit does not show and it is what is used to be. So, could I say it is a punishment or discrimination to/against those who use non-FF browser, or you could say the opposite depending whether you like it or not (I certainly dont like it).

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

In the upper right of your last post, click on Options

Under Display Modes click on Standard

Every once in a while mine gets hosed too.

:blush:

Ahh how could miss your tips!! I didnt even notice your post a moment ago due to the 'non-standard mode'.

Ken

Archived