• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments Support Thread

Dhananjaya

Since there is no mention of any support thread for this contribution on the contribution page and I can't find anything when searching the forum, I am assuming there isn't one and so I'm starting one. These things are probably best started by someone who writes and supports the contribution. I am neither. I have tried to help myself and failed so it is very unlikely I can help anyone else. That being said, I will do my best to share whatever I do learn from others and by experimentation.

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

Re: With PayPal Website Payments Pro (US) Direct Payments v 1.1 found at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,5659

Problem: When customer enters credit card number with spaces or dashes the process fails and error message presents like "Acct: Invalid Parameter"

If anyone knows how to get this field to ignore spaces and dashes, please explain how.

Thanks

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.