• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Menu - PLEASEEEE HELP!

tc001

I've been having this problem for the past few months and its really annoying! I am trying to get a vertical fly out (with delay for fly out and fly in) menu working with oscommerce. Can ANYONE recommend a menu that has this type of feature and that I can use with OSC? The menu needs to work like the favorites folder in Internet Explorer - if you place your mouse over a folder it doesn't fly out right away, then if you move your mouse away from the flyout folder there is a delay in that allows the menu to stay open for about a second along with your mouse being over one menu but you can slide your mouse to the end of the flyout folder (confusing but try it while reading this you'll understand what I mean) without it spitting out the folder under that one.

I really need this I hope someone can help.

-Jane :(

I've been having this problem for the past few months and its really annoying! I am trying to get a vertical fly out (with delay for fly out and fly in) menu working with oscommerce. Can ANYONE recommend a menu that has this type of feature and that I can use with OSC? The menu needs to work like the favorites folder in Internet Explorer - if you place your mouse over a folder it doesn't fly out right away, then if you move your mouse away from the flyout folder there is a delay in that allows the menu to stay open for about a second along with your mouse being over one menu but you can slide your mouse to the end of the flyout folder (confusing but try it while reading this you'll understand what I mean) without it spitting out the folder under that one.

I really need this I hope someone can help.

-Jane :(

Jane,

If you are good with CSS, then I would highly recommend the "Nested unordered list" contribution that basically takes the category box and renders it as a nested unorderd list so that you can very easily mod it out using CSS.

You can find it here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4201

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

You might also try this one: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4228

:)

Max

Yes, this is a good one as well. It is based on the previous Catalog box as a Nested Unordered List contribution that I suggested above.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE