Sign in to follow this  
damnitkage

api signature

what the hell is an api signature? i'm totally frustrated and want to pull my hair out. anyone?

I'm also frustrated. Don't know what is and where do I need to enter it to make paypal works in my online store. Please help ... thanks in advance.

An API Signature is the simplest authentication method is using an API Signature, an encrypted string value that you include with your API calls to identify yourself. Use this method if you want the fastest and easiest way to use the PayPal API.

For more information please review https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic...-signature.html

Many thanks,

John.

what the hell is an api signature? i'm totally frustrated and want to pull my hair out. anyone?

Me too. You have to login to your Pay Pal account and goto "Profile" - "API Access".

If you already have a certificate, you have to remove the certificate and than it will give you a choice again for the API siganture

Me too. You have to login to your Pay Pal account and goto "Profile" - "API Access".

If you already have a certificate, you have to remove the certificate and than it will give you a choice again for the API siganture

tbh you dont need that shit so why waste your time?

install paypal IPN and put email addy and the certificate stuff leave alone