• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

It took me 3 years to build this site. Please feedback. Thank you!

Drunker

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

Thank you very much for all of you especially your valuable times! I appreciated for all of your experienced suggestions!

It sounds like a War Zone out there, everybody fighting with the big mouth ELnew / Parker who claimed his site www.eleatherline.com is the best.

For Vger / Miss Rhea Anthony: Thank you for being you! I meant it. Best wishes to all of you!

For ELnew / Parker: Your site www.eleatherline.com is the best of the best I have ever seen! OK? if you think so.

For EyeKandee: Your site http://www.eyekandeelingerie.com gets a complimentary Hawaiian Ring from me for each of your beautiful model. B)

For K3D / Kevin Edwards: Thank you for your greatest comments! I was considering this issue for awhile, seriously, using long product title for search engine propose only, and forget about the URL rewrite on Apache server. For today shoppers, they like to see more photo than character on home page, I was thinking change the navigation bar to dynamic menu tree or CSS menu, and move the breadcrumb down to product info.

For Burt / Burton: Cheers......! I knew that. :-) Thank you! Designed for most user with wide screen resolution. :-). If I landing on a shopping site, I would like to see what they have for shops rather click on the menu bar instead.

Re: You guys are worth of making friend, Please email me when you guys are come to Honolulu, Hawaii. :P

Best Regards!

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

I am searching for someone who can customize and develop my ecommerce women clothing store. A friend has already setup the oscommerce cart for me but I am not too knowledegeable about websites. Do you know of anyone who can help me build my web store. Any help or comment from you would be helpful.

Thank you.

As I promised last post, I've added CSS menu on header. Still working on it, Please feed back. Thank you!

Visit My Website

which contribution is this menu?

I love oscommerce and OS software! I'm not a programmer, I'm only a learning boy and a translator :) I love full contribution packages!

which contribution is this menu?

It called Drunker CSS menu, very simple and easy. Just basic HTML, that's it. Non of CSS menu contributions are work posted in here.

It called Drunker CSS menu, very simple and easy. Just basic HTML, that's it. Non of CSS menu contributions are work posted in here.

Awesome menu. Does it pull the categories dynamically?

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Awesome menu. Does it pull the categories dynamically?

The CSS menu can be unlimited level down for sub-categories.

Actually, it doesn't pull category dynamically, the reason why is if category name or title too long, or, more than 15 categories. then how to centering properly?

Dear Parker:

Thanks very much for your heart break through comments for my baby!

All I have wanted is simple and simple is good. osC layer does the job done and acknowledge by many e-commerce website designers. Moreover, most web hosting companies selected osCommerce shipping cart for add-on as part of their promotions as well as Plesk server standard.

I will obtain the SSL when time is come, and we have our own credit card terminal for transactions key entry. Please log in with [email protected] with password 123 or create your own, I am more than happy to welcome you for test drive. Please......Don't hesitates to harsh your useful comments for my baby, I am looking forward to hearing from you! :rolleyes:

Best Regards!

Thomas

Add SSL. It's not that expensive and without it you will not make hardly any sales online, only phone orders. Not to mention the huge liability if someone had their credit card stolen because you did not encrypt it... Also I would remove the Security confirmation code you have to enter on the create account page , it seems like a small deal but a lot of customer have left a site over less...

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

Archived