• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS with Media Mail for MVS

benbogart

I've been working on this all day, but I figure someone must have already done it.

I would like to to have Media Mail prices included with the USPS shipping module for MVS. Has someone already done this?

Or maybe someone can give me a little guidance. Here is what I have tried:

1) I uninstalled the USPS shipping module in the vendor manager

2) I tried to apply all of the MVS changes to the usps.php in the newest USPS Methods (2.9.6)

3) I installed the new USPS module.

Problems are: it still wouldn't display media mail, (or any of the addition shipping options). Other than that the module seems to work.

I've also tried all the simple little hacks I've found like adding 'MEDIA' => 'Media Mail' to $this->types in usps() and adding "define('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_OPT_MM', 'Media Mail');" to the module's language file but that doesn't change anything.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. Anyone ideas what it is?

I've been working on this all day, but I figure someone must have already done it.

I would like to to have Media Mail prices included with the USPS shipping module for MVS. Has someone already done this?

Or maybe someone can give me a little guidance. Here is what I have tried:

1) I uninstalled the USPS shipping module in the vendor manager

2) I tried to apply all of the MVS changes to the usps.php in the newest USPS Methods (2.9.6)

3) I installed the new USPS module.

Problems are: it still wouldn't display media mail, (or any of the addition shipping options). Other than that the module seems to work.

I've also tried all the simple little hacks I've found like adding 'MEDIA' => 'Media Mail' to $this->types in usps() and adding "define('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_OPT_MM', 'Media Mail');" to the module's language file but that doesn't change anything.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. Anyone ideas what it is?

Yes I modified the USPS to work with media mail. But I also have a lot of other modifications too! You are welcome to a copy of my file if you contact me. I know when I did it I looked for Parcel Post and duplicated everything related to Parcel Post substituting Media Mail instead.

Kendall

Brooklyn, New York USA

Yes I modified the USPS to work with media mail. But I also have a lot of other modifications too! You are welcome to a copy of my file if you contact me. I know when I did it I looked for Parcel Post and duplicated everything related to Parcel Post substituting Media Mail instead.

thanks gotham. I tried something like that but not maybe not as organized. I'll go through and find all instances of Parcel Post and duplicate them for Media mail. If that doesn't work I may ask to have a look at your file but your solution seems simple enough. Also after working off and on on this for a few more days I have a better idea of how the shipping modules work so it should be easier now.

Thanks.

thanks gotham. I tried something like that but not maybe not as organized. I'll go through and find all instances of Parcel Post and duplicate them for Media mail. If that doesn't work I may ask to have a look at your file but your solution seems simple enough. Also after working off and on on this for a few more days I have a better idea of how the shipping modules work so it should be easier now.

Thanks.

to includes/languages/english/modules/vendoer_shipping/usps.php I added:

define('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_OPT_MM', 'Media Mail');

Here is my includes/modules/vendoer_shipping/usps.php:

<?php

/*

$Id: usps.php,v 1.47 2003/04/08 23:23:42 dgw_ Exp $

++++ modified as USPS Methods 2.5 08/02/03 by Brad Waite and Fritz Clapp ++++

Modified for MVS by Rick Knight

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

class usps {

var $code, $title, $description, $icon, $enabled, $countries;

// class constructor

function usps() {

global $order;

// Added MVS

// $this->vendors_id = ($products['vendors_id'] <= 0) ? 1 : $products['vendors_id'];

// End ADD

$this->code = 'usps';

$this->title = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->icon = DIR_WS_ICONS . 'ups_fedex_usps_shipping-18.jpg';

$this->delivery_country_id = $order->delivery['country']['id'];

$this->delivery_zone_id = $order->delivery['zone_id'];

// Removed MVS

/*

$this->sort_order = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER;

$this->tax_class = MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->delivery['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");

while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {

if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {

$check_flag = true;

break;

} elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->delivery['zone_id']) {

$check_flag = true;

break;

}

}

if ($check_flag == false) {

$this->enabled = false;

}

}

End of Remove

*/

$this->types = array('EXPRESS' => 'Express Next Day Guaranteed (1 day average)',

'FIRST CLASS' => 'Light Item Delivery (3-7 days average)',

'PRIORITY' => 'Priority (2-3 days average)',

'MEDIA' => 'Ground Saver (3-9 days average)', // kqm added

'PARCEL' => 'Ground Standard (1-5 days average)');

$this->intl_types = array(

'Global Express' => 'Global Express Guaranteed',

'Global Express Non-Doc Rect' => 'Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Rectangular',

'Global Express Non-Doc Non-Rect' => 'Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Non-Rectangular',

'Express Mail Int' => 'Express Mail International (EMS)',

'Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env' => 'Express Mail International (EMS) Flat Rate Envelope',

'Priority Mail Int' => 'Priority Mail International',

'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Env' => 'Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope',

'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Box' => 'Priority Mail International Flat Rate Box',

'First-Class Mail Int' => 'First-Class Mail International'

);

$this->countries = $this->country_list();

}

// MVS ADD

function sort_order($vendors_id='1') {

$sort_order = @constant ('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id);

if (isset ($sort_order)) { $this->sort_order = $sort_order;

} else {

// $this->sort_order = '0'; KQM changed USPS May 14th Int'l Update

$this->sort_order = '-';

}

return $this->sort_order;

}

function tax_class($vendors_id='1') {

$this->tax_class = constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id);

return $this->tax_class;

}

/*

function enabled($vendors_id='1') {

$this->enabled = false;

$status = @constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id);

if (isset ($status) && $status != '') {

$this->enabled = (($status == 'True') ? true : false);

}*/

function enabled($vendors_id='1') {

$this->enabled = false;

$status = @constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id);

if (isset ($status) && $status != '') {

$this->enabled = (($status == 'True') ? true : false);

}

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");

$check_flag = true;

break;

}

elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {

$check_flag = true;

brea聫;

}

}

$this->enabled = false;

}//if

}//if

return $this->enabled;

}

function zones($vendors_id='1') {

/*

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) > 0) ) {

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_zone_id . "' order by zone_id");

*/

$check_flag = false;

$check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . (int)constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id) . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $this->delivery_country_id . "' order by zone_id");

$check_flag = true;

break;

} elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $this->delivery_zone_id) {

$check_flag = true;

break;

} //if

}//while

$this->enabled = false;

}//if

}//if

return $this->enabled;

}//function

// EOADD MVS

// class methods

// Changed MVS

// function quote($method = '') {

function quote($method = '', $module = '', $vendors_id = '1') {

// EOCHANGE

// BOF: UPS USPS

global $HTTP_POST_VARS, $shipping_weight, $order, $cart, $shipping_num_boxes;

if ( tep_not_null($method) && (isset($this->types[$method]) || in_array($method, $this->intl_types)) ) {

$this->_setService($method);

}

$this->_setMachinable('False');

$this->_setContainer('None');

$this->_setSize('REGULAR');

// usps doesnt accept zero weight

$shipping_weight = ($shipping_weight < 0.1 ? 0.1 : $shipping_weight);

$shipping_pounds = floor ($shipping_weight);

$shipping_ounces = round(16 * ($shipping_weight - floor($shipping_weight)));

$this->_setWeight($shipping_pounds, $shipping_ounces);

if (in_array('Display weight', explode(', ', constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_' . $vendors_id)))) {

$shiptitle = ' (' . $shipping_num_boxes . ' x ' . $shipping_weight . 'lbs)';

} else {

$shiptitle = '';

}

// EOF: UPS USPS

$uspsQuote = $this->_getQuote($vendors_id);

if (is_array($uspsQuote)) {

if (isset($uspsQuote['error'])) {

$this->quotes = array('module' => $this->title,

'error' => $uspsQuote['error']);

} else {

// Added MVS

$vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("select handling_charge,

handling_per_box,

vendor_country,

vendors_zipcode

from " . TABLE_VENDORS . "

where vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'"

);

$vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);

$country_name = tep_get_countries($vendors_data['vendor_country'], true);

$handling_charge = $vendors_data['handling_charge'];

$handling_per_box = $vendors_data['handling_per_box'];

if ($handling_charge > $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes) {

// NEXT LINE FIXED THE USPS HANDLING FEE PROBLEM by KQM

// $handling = $handling_charge; kqm attempt to fix handling

$handling = $handling_charge + @constant ('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_' . $vendors_id);

} else {

// NEXT LINE FIXED THE USPS HANDLING FEE PROBLEM by KQM

// $handling = $handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes;

$handling = ($handling_per_box*$shipping_num_boxes) + @constant ('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_' . $vendors_id);

}

// EOADD MVS

/* Original

$this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title . ' (' . $shipping_num_boxes . ' x ' . $shipping_weight . 'lbs)');

*/

$this->quotes = array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title . $shiptitle);

$methods = array();

$size = sizeof($uspsQuote);

for ($i=0; $i<$size; $i++) {

list($type, $cost) = each($uspsQuote[$i]);

$title = ((isset($this->types[$type])) ? $this->types[$type] : $type);

if(in_array('Display transit time', explode(', ', constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_' . $vendors_id)))) $title .= $transittime[$type];

/* ORIGINAL

$methods[] = array('id' => $type,

'title' => ((isset($this->types[$type])) ? $this->types[$type] : $type),

'cost' => ($cost + MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING) * $shipping_num_boxes);

*/

$methods[] = array('id' => $type,

'title' => $title,

'cost' => ($cost + $handling) * $shipping_num_boxes);

}

$this->quotes['methods'] = $methods;

// $this->tax_class = constant(MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_ . $vendors_id);

if ($this->tax_class($vendors_id) > 0) {

$this->quotes['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($this->tax_class($vendors_id), $order->delivery['country']['id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);

}

}

} else {

$this->quotes = array('module' => $this->title,

'error' => MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_ERROR);

}

if (tep_not_null($this->icon)) $this->quotes['icon'] = tep_image($this->icon, $this->title);

return $this->quotes;

}

// MVS Added/Changed

// function check() {

function check($vendors_id = '1') {

//EOMVS

if (!isset($this->_check)) {

// MVS Added/Changed

// $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS'");

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "'");

// EOMVS

$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->_check;

}

// MVS Added/Changed

/*

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable USPS Shipping', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to offer USPS shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Enter the USPS User ID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID', 'NONE', 'Enter the USPS USERID assigned to you.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Enter the USPS Password', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD', 'NONE', 'See USERID, above.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Which server to use', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER', 'production', 'An account at USPS is needed to use the Production server', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'test\', \'production\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Domestic Shipping Methods', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES', 'EXPRESS, PRIORITY, FIRST CLASS, PARCEL', 'Select the domestic services to be offered:', '6', '14', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'EXPRESS\', \'PRIORITY\', \'FIRST CLASS\', \'PARCEL\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Int\'l Shipping Methods', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL', 'GXG Document, GXG Non-Document, EXPRESS, Priority Lg, Priority Sm, Priority Var, Airmail Letter, Airmail Parcel, Surface Letter, Surface Post', 'Select the international services to be offered:', '6', '15', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'GXG Document\', \'GXG Non-Document\', \'EXPRESS\', \'Priority Lg\', \'Priority Sm\', \'Priority Var\', \'Airmail Letter\', \'Airmail Parcel\', \'Surface Letter\', \'Surface Post\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('USPS Options', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS', 'Display weight, Display transit time', 'Select from the following the USPS options.', '6', '16', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'Display weight\', \'Display transit time\'), ', now())");

}

*/

function install($vendors_id = '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enable USPS Shipping', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'True', 'Do you want to offer USPS shipping?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enter the USPS User ID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_" . $vendors_id . "', 'NONE', 'Enter the USPS USERID assigned to you.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Enter the USPS Password', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_" . $vendors_id . "', 'NONE', 'See USERID, above.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Which server to use', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER_" . $vendors_id . "', 'production', 'An account at USPS is needed to use the Production server', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'test\', \'production\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Handling Fee', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Handling fee for this shipping method.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Tax Class', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Use the following tax class on the shipping fee.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Shipping Zone', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this shipping method for that zone.', '6', '0', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_" . $vendors_id . "', '0', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '0', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Domestic Shipping Methods', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_" . $vendors_id . "', 'EXPRESS, PRIORITY, FIRST CLASS, MEDIA, PARCEL', 'Select the domestic services to be offered:', '6', '14', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'EXPRESS\', \'PRIORITY\', \'FIRST CLASS\', \'MEDIA\', \'PARCEL\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')"); // Modified by KQM for Media Mail

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('Int\'l Shipping Methods', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Global Express, Global Express Non-Doc Rect, Global Express Non-Doc Non-Rect, Express Mail Int, Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Box, First-Class Mail Int', 'Select the international services to be offered:', '6', '15', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'Global Express\', \'Global Express Non-Doc Rect\', \'Global Express Non-Doc Non-Rect\', \'Express Mail Int\', \'Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Env\', \'Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Box\', \'First-Class Mail Int\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')"); // Modified by KQM for USPS May 14th Int'l Update

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, vendors_id) values ('USPS Options', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_" . $vendors_id . "', 'Display weight, Display transit time', 'Select from the following the USPS options.', '6', '16', 'tep_cfg_select_multioption(array(\'Display weight\', \'Display transit time\'), ', now(), '" . $vendors_id . "')");

}

// EOADD

// MVS Added/Changed

/*

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

*/

function remove($vendors_id) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_VENDOR_CONFIGURATION . " where vendors_id = '". $vendors_id ."' and configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys($vendors_id)) . "')");

}

// EOADD

// MVS Added/Changed

/*

function keys() {

// ORIGINAL return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER');

return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL');

}

*/

function keys($vendors_id) {

// ORIGINAL return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER');

return array('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_STATUS_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_HANDLING_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TAX_CLASS_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_ZONE_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SORT_ORDER_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_' . $vendors_id, 'MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL_' . $vendors_id);

}

// EOADD MVS

function _setService($service) {

$this->service = $service;

}

function _setWeight($pounds, $ounces=0) {

$this->pounds = $pounds;

$this->ounces = $ounces;

}

function _setContainer($container) {

$this->container = $container;

}

function _setSize($size) {

$this->size = $size;

}

function _setMachinable($machinable) {

$this->machinable = $machinable;

}

function _getQuote($vendors_id) {

global $order, $transittime;

// MVS Added

$vendors_data_query = tep_db_query("select vendor_country,

vendors_zipcode

from " . TABLE_VENDORS . "

where vendors_id = '" . (int)$vendors_id . "'"

);

$vendors_data = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_data_query);

// MVS End

if(in_array('Display transit time', explode(', ', constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_OPTIONS_' . $vendors_id)))) $transit = TRUE;

if ($order->delivery['country']['id'] == /*SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY*/ $vendors_data['vendor_country']) {

$request = '<RateRequest USERID="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id) . '" PASSWORD="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_' . $vendors_id) . '">';

$services_count = 0;

if (isset($this->service)) {

$this->types = array($this->service => $this->types[$this->service]);

}

$dest_zip = str_replace(' ', '', $order->delivery['postcode']);

if ($order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2'] == 'US') $dest_zip = substr($dest_zip, 0, 5);

reset($this->types);

$allowed_types = explode(", ", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_' . $vendors_id));

while (list($key, $value) = each($this->types)) {

if ( !in_array($key, $allowed_types) ) continue;

$request .= '<Package ID="' . $services_count . '">' .

'<Service>' . $key . '</Service>' .

'<ZipOrigination>' . /*SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP*/ $vendors_data['vendors_zipcode'] . '</ZipOrigination>' .

'<ZipDestination>' . $dest_zip . '</ZipDestination>' .

'<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .

'<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .

'<Container>' . $this->container . '</Container>' .

'<Size>' . $this->size . '</Size>' .

'<Machinable>' . $this->machinable . '</Machinable>' .

'</Package>';

if($transit){

$transitreq = 'USERID="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id) .

'" PASSWORD="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_' . $vendors_id) . '">' .

'<OriginZip>' . $vendors_data['vendors_zipcode'] . '</OriginZip>' .

'<DestinationZip>' . $dest_zip . '</DestinationZip>';

switch ($key) {

case 'EXPRESS': $transreq[$key] = 'API=ExpressMail&XML=' .

urlencode( '<ExpressMailRequest ' . $transitreq . '</ExpressMailRequest>');

break;

case 'PRIORITY': $transreq[$key] = 'API=PriorityMail&XML=' .

urlencode( '<PriorityMailRequest ' . $transitreq . '</PriorityMailRequest>');

break;

case 'MEDIA': $transreq[$key] = 'API=MediaMail&XML=' .

urlencode( '<MediaMailRequest ' . $transitreq . '</MediaMailRequest>');

break;

case 'PARCEL': $transreq[$key] = 'API=StandardB&XML=' .

urlencode( '<StandardBRequest ' . $transitreq . '</StandardBRequest>');

break;

default: $transreq[$key] = '';

break;

}

}

$services_count++;

}

$request .= '</RateRequest>';

$request = 'API=Rate&XML=' . urlencode($request);

} else {

$request = '<IntlRateRequest USERID="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_USERID_' . $vendors_id) . '" PASSWORD="' . constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_PASSWORD_' . $vendors_id) . '">' .

'<Package ID="0">' .

'<Pounds>' . $this->pounds . '</Pounds>' .

'<Ounces>' . $this->ounces . '</Ounces>' .

'<MailType>Package</MailType>' .

'<Country>' . $this->countries[$order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2']] . '</Country>' .

'</Package>' .

'</IntlRateRequest>';

$request = 'API=IntlRate&XML=' . urlencode($request);

}

switch (constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_SERVER_' . $vendors_id)) {

case 'production': $usps_server = 'production.shippingapis.com';

$api_dll = 'shippingapi.dll';

break;

case 'test':

default: $usps_server = 'testing.shippingapis.com';

$api_dll = 'ShippingAPITest.dll';

break;

}

$body = '';

$http = new httpClient();

if ($http->Connect($usps_server, 80)) {

$http->addHeader('Host', $usps_server);

$http->addHeader('User-Agent', 'osCommerce');

$http->addHeader('Connection', 'Close');

if ($http->Get('/' . $api_dll . '?' . $request)) $body = $http->getBody();

// mail('[email protected]','USPS rate quote response',$body,'From: <[email protected]>');

if ($transit && is_array($transreq) && ($order->delivery['country']['id'] == STORE_COUNTRY)) {

while (list($key, $value) = each($transreq)) {

if ($http->Get('/' . $api_dll . '?' . $value)) $transresp[$key] = $http->getBody();

}

}

$http->Disconnect();

} else {

return false;

}

$response = array();

while (true) {

if ($start = strpos($body, '<Package ID=')) {

$body = substr($body, $start);

$end = strpos($body, '</Package>');

$response[] = substr($body, 0, $end+10);

$body = substr($body, $end+9);

} else {

break;

}

}

$rates = array();

if ($order->delivery['country']['id'] == SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY) {

if (sizeof($response) == '1') {

if (ereg('<Error>', $response[0])) {

$number = ereg('<Number>(.*)</Number>', $response[0], $regs);

$number = $regs[1];

$description = ereg('<Description>(.*)</Description>', $response[0], $regs);

$description = $regs[1];

return array('error' => $number . ' -?' . $description);

}

}

$n = sizeof($response);

for ($i=0; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (strpos($response[$i], '<Postage>')) {

$service = ereg('<Service>(.*)</Service>', $response[$i], $regs);

$service = $regs[1];

$postage = ereg('<Postage>(.*)</Postage>', $response[$i], $regs);

$postage = $regs[1];

$rates[] = array($service => $postage);

if ($transit) {

switch ($service) {

case 'EXPRESS': $time = ereg('<MonFriCommitment>(.*)</MonFriCommitment>', $transresp[$service], $tregs);

$time = $tregs[1];

if ($time == '' || $time == 'No Data') {

$time = '1 - 2 ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

} else {

$time = 'Tomorrow by ' . $time;

}

break;

case 'PRIORITY': $time = ereg('<Days>(.*)</Days>', $transresp[$service], $tregs);

$time = $tregs[1];

$time = '2 - 3 ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

} elseif ($time == '1') {

$time .= ' ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAY;

} else {

$time .= ' ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

}

break;

case 'MEDIA': $time = ereg('<Days>(.*)</Days>', $transresp[$service], $tregs);

$time = $tregs[1];

$time = '4 - 7 ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

} else {

}

break;

case 'PARCEL': $time = ereg('<Days>(.*)</Days>', $transresp[$service], $tregs);

$time = $tregs[1];

$time = '4 - 15 ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

} else {

}

break;

case 'FIRST CLASS': $time = '2 - 15 ' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

break;

default: $time = '3 - 9' . MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_DAYS;

break;

}

if ($time != '') $transittime[$service] = ' (' . $time . ')';

}

}

}

} else {

if (ereg('<Error>', $response[0])) {

$number = ereg('<Number>(.*)</Number>', $response[0], $regs);

$number = $regs[1];

$description = ereg('<Description>(.*)</Description>', $response[0], $regs);

$description = $regs[1];

return array('error' => $number . ' - ' . $description);

} else {

$body = $response[0];

$services = array();

while (true) {

if ($start = strpos($body, '<Service ID=')) {

$body = substr($body, $start);

$end = strpos($body, '</Service>');

$services[] = substr($body, 0, $end+10);

$body = substr($body, $end+9);

} else {

break;

}

}

$allowed_types = array();

foreach( explode(", ", constant('MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TYPES_INTL_' . $vendors_id)) as $value ) $allowed_types[$value] = $this->intl_types[$value];

$size = sizeof($services);

for ($i=0, $n=$size; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (strpos($services[$i], '<Postage>')) {

$service = ereg('<SvcDescription>(.*)</SvcDescription>', $services[$i], $regs);

$service = $regs[1];

$postage = ereg('<Postage>(.*)</Postage>', $services[$i], $regs);

$postage = $regs[1];

$time = ereg('<SvcCommitments>(.*)</SvcCommitments>', $services[$i], $tregs);

$time = $tregs[1];

$time = preg_replace('/Weeks$/', MODULE_SHIPPING_USPS_TEXT_WEEKS, $time);