• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Integreation with accounting software.........

diyAUDIOsupply

Has anyone even integrated osCommerce with a third party accounting program such as quick books, myob, or openMFG?

I would loike to minimize any unnecessary paper work by making my website work with my accounting package so I don't have to re-enter customer and order info. Any suggestions?

Cheers,

David

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I'ld start with the OpenMFG manual/forum

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I am looking as you recommended. I am finding that I have the ability to import info into openMFG and consequently into Postbooks, the accounting used for openMFG, but I am very new to the topic of integration so I have difficulty noticing when I have come across info that will help me.

It seems as though I can import the data after I figure our how to set-up the import functions so I will end up with the customer info, order info, and anything else I want to import, so that it ends up in the right place for the openMFG and Postbooks to use it appropriately.

Does it sound like I am on the right track for what I am trying to accomplish?

Cheers,

David

wrong forum, need to ask on openMFG as you will be reading out of oscommerce but writing to openMFG, the system you are writing to is most critical in the setup.

PS osFinancials used here

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed postbooks and am starting to work on the same thing!

I want to sync as much as I can, and am thinking XML maybe the way to do it.

Feel free to email me at the email address on my home page if you want to work together.

We can maybe post a HOW-TO contrib on here if it work goodly.

John

www.midwesttent.com

ok so............... if I would like to use openMFG together with my oscommerce how would one go about making them communicate so that data is transferred automatically or at minimal effort?

Archived