Sign in to follow this  
ludachris

Error on Checkout with the AIM module

I did a test order and when I hit Submit after confirming the shipping and billing address I got a page with all of the order info that says transaction was approved but down at the bottom I see these errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mysite/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jimmygs/public_html/store/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php:355) in /home/mysite/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

Now I'm not sure what I need to do to fix this and I'm wondering if the errors above are the reason why the transaction info was displayed. I obviously don't want the user seeing this.

I found the code in database.php that one of the errors is referring to:

function tep_db_fetch_array($db_query) {

return mysql_fetch_array($db_query, MYSQL_ASSOC);

}

What should be changed to fix the problem?

Can someone please help me with this. I've really had a hard time getting OScommerce to work correctly. This is supposed to be a basic add-on module and it's not working right. I need to know why. And I need to know if I can't get it to work if the standard Authorize.net module will be sufficient.

Edited by ludachris