• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add music to oscommerce

celina2007

Hi folks,

I am thinking about adding music to my store, but i don't know how to do...

I suceeded to embed it into the header using flash, but the problem is that the song starts whenever i refresh the page.. or browse towards another.. that's not good. I would like it to keep streaming while browsing the website..

Thanks in advance.

With a flash player code there is a repeat option that can be used while coding.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Hi folks,

I am thinking about adding music to my store, but i don't know how to do...

I suceeded to embed it into the header using flash, but the problem is that the song starts whenever i refresh the page.. or browse towards another.. that's not good. I would like it to keep streaming while browsing the website..

Thanks in advance.

You should really think that out.Its a good way to loose customers. I close any webpage when ever I hear anything. And I know that multitudes of other people do as well.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

You should really think that out.Its a good way to loose customers. I close any webpage when ever I hear anything. And I know that multitudes of other people do as well.

I am deteremined, the music i want to add is what my customers like best. I am sure about it ;)

With a flash player code there is a repeat option that can be used while coding.

Could you please show me how to do? I tried but the music starts from thhe beginning whenever the page loads. It's annoying.