• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to get Authorize.net working today

jmaugello

I disagree with that ratio. I think it is a lot lower, at least for properly asked questions. For this one, there are two issues here. First, it is against forum rules to soilict or offer paid help on these forums. So if anyone responded with a "I can do it. Contact me at..." type of message, this post would probably be deleted or locked and one or both of the posters warned. The second is that the op doesn't provide any details for anyone to attempt an answer. The authorize.net module is included in the shop so all one usually has to do is click on install, enter their settings and it works. But the included module won't work with some authorizie.net resellers. In that case a newer version needs to be installed. So if the op had explained a little of the problem, it might already be fixed.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...
I disagree with that ratio. I think it is a lot lower, at least for properly asked questions. For this one, there are two issues here. First, it is against forum rules to soilict or offer paid help on these forums. So if anyone responded with a "I can do it. Contact me at..." type of message, this post would probably be deleted or locked and one or both of the posters warned. The second is that the op doesn't provide any details for anyone to attempt an answer. The authorize.net module is included in the shop so all one usually has to do is click on install, enter their settings and it works. But the included module won't work with some authorizie.net resellers. In that case a newer version needs to be installed. So if the op had explained a little of the problem, it might already be fixed.

Jack

Sorry - was unaware of the rule but to answer the question as to whether or not this has been resolved, the answer is a resounding NO.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem was addressed as best it could be with the limited information. If you are having the same problem, you should try asking for help and provide details as to what the problem is.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The reason I didn't make a new thread to ask for help is because there are already 4-5 others here with no resolution :blink:

If those people can't get answers, I doubt I could :(

The reason I didn't make a new thread to ask for help is because there are already 4-5 others here with no resolution :blink:

If those people can't get answers, I doubt I could :(

And there you go, doing just the same as Jack mentioned....

Posting a pointless post without any details why you are having problems....

And on top of that assuming your and the previous posters problems are the same even though he has not even told what his problem is....

To get any kind of help or suggestions which can truly be helpfull you need to give sufficent details about wht the problem are.

Firstly start of with what version of oscommerce are you using, then go on to tell if you are using any of the default authorize modules or one of the modules from the contributions aria.

Then describe what you have done so far, what error messages are you getting and so on....

Then you might get somewhere eventually....

Edited by toyicebear