• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Clean install. Can't get PayPal Payments Standard to work

furi0usbee

I'm new to osCommerce. I did a clean install and added the PayPal Payments Standard module. I added my paypal email address and some of the other options (not the ones for the encryption/certs).

When I go to check out, I have no paypal option. I thought I just had to enable the PayPal addon and add my paypal email. Why isn't PayPal an option for me at check out?

Thanks,

Bryan

• 1 month later...

HEllo

I have WARNINGS with payment with paypal standart.

example:

Warning: fopen(/202727-2-data.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/sinex.biz/subdomains/4life/httpdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 331

on the paypal_standart.php

it trys to open 3 files .txt

data.txt, signed.txt and encrypted.txt

not present in folder /catalog/includes/modules/payment/

So payment with paypal standart have warnings when it is to confirm purchase

In any languages.

Must I put more files in folder payment ?

I have installed from oscommerce-2.2rc2a.zip

thanks to help

Edited by ricvale

I'm new to osCommerce. I did a clean install and added the PayPal Payments Standard module. I added my paypal email address and some of the other options (not the ones for the encryption/certs).

When I go to check out, I have no paypal option. I thought I just had to enable the PayPal addon and add my paypal email. Why isn't PayPal an option for me at check out?

Thanks,

Bryan

A payment option is mapped to a zone.

Set the zone for the option to none.

Also make sure that Your config.php has proper value for DIR_FS path.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Resolved

Need certificate and SSL

See you

GETTING standart paypal to work!

hello i have ' I have the same WARNINGS with payment paypal STANDARD. the warnings all in the html. module/pay pal standart.php file ' when checking out.

i also have SSL cert. but exaclty how is this RESOLVE?? RICVALE? ANYbody wish to share, please help me ! :-)

also wandering wich is better standart or express checkout? I think standart for a newby ' but wandering if u have to do the create a button' copy paste code in express checkout as well ' dont' like that LOL'

PayPal Standard is already enable at admin! 2.2rc2a.

Please read my Post any help is apreciated thank you '

warnings SAME AS RICVALE

example:

Warning: fopen(/202727-2-data.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/sinex.biz/subdomains/4life/httpdocs/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 331