• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lightboxed_Ultaprics_2.04 - Little issue

Stealth1

Ok just got finished installing this and it seems to be working fine I just have a couple things im looking for input on. While trying to figure out how to run the SQL script I believe I figured it out but it was before I had finished installing all the other files. I didnt get any errors at that time but once I finished doing all the code changes etc I tried running the script again and kept getting the error duplicate something something. So I didnt think it worked but when I go to the admin panel everything is there and the thing works great. BUT then I went into the config -> images section and for each of the new additions like additional thumb width, additional thumb height.....they are all listed 4 times. I believe this is because I ran the sql script 4 times trying to figure out what the problem is. So only 1 of the sets actually works for making changes and I want to figure out how I can remove the other 3 instances of these adjustments since they arent doing anything. Anyone have any help for me here?

The only other thing im looking for is how can I get the thumbnail images to have proper proportions based on the image width only? Like I want to limit the image width to 150 but have the height scaled properly for that width but it doesnt seem I can do that?