• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Card Providers

gbmarin

Does anyone have any suggestions on service providers to use? I'm looking for one which is easy to set up and get running. I presently have QBMS. I have had my store set-up for weeks now and the only thing preventing me from going live is the hassle and frustration of trying to setup the QBMS credit card module. At this point I'm looking for an easy fix and saying goodbye to Quickbook!!

Does anyone have any suggestions on service providers to use? I'm looking for one which is easy to set up and get running. I presently have QBMS. I have had my store set-up for weeks now and the only thing preventing me from going live is the hassle and frustration of trying to setup the QBMS credit card module. At this point I'm looking for an easy fix and saying goodbye to Quickbook!!

I've used authorize.net on a bunch of clients and it's very easy to set up and works well with osCommerce.

I found your post because another client wants to use QBMS because they are using it for their brick and mortar store and I'm trying to hack my way through it... if you don't mind, can you tell me what the difference is between the hosting and desktop? I'm not sure how to figure out which they have (I'm working remotely).

Thanks,

Janet

I've used authorize.net on a bunch of clients and it's very easy to set up and works well with osCommerce.

I found your post because another client wants to use QBMS because they are using it for their brick and mortar store and I'm trying to hack my way through it... if you don't mind, can you tell me what the difference is between the hosting and desktop? I'm not sure how to figure out which they have (I'm working remotely).

Thanks,

Janet

I'm really not sure. I've read through most of the developers guide and couldn't find out much between the two. I do know that the hosting will not work with a static IP, which is what my host (GoDaddy) offers. So I was trying to work on the desktop model but didn't have much luck. If you figure it out let meknow, or maybe I can hire you to set up mine.

Thanks for the advice, I'll look into Authorize.net.

Thanks

Greg