• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price per measurement?

dpcamp

I don't know if OScommerce is capable of this but is there a way (or a plugin i can use) to set up product (ie: a cabinet door) that is priced out by the customers measurements? Say a customer neededa door 19.5" by 30.75". Could oscommerce be able to figure those measuremeants to the nearest quarter square foot? and then charge the customer based on our inputed price per square foot?

If not does anyone know of another program or method to go about this??

Thanks

Derek

well in priceformatter parse function apply some code logic and to the product price multiply with the dimensions selected.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

well in priceformatter parse function apply some code logic and to the product price multiply with the dimensions selected.

Satish

i'm not really a php guru, could you point me in the right direction??

• 2 weeks later...

I just added a contribution to mine that may help.

Quantity Price Break per Product

One of the features on it is that it will round to the nearest value you want.

i.e. If the customer indicates 37 sq ft and you want to sell in lots of 25 sq ft, it will round up and sell them 50 sq ft.

You also have the option to give them a discount if they buy lots, but it is optional.

It won't have a calculator to do the multiplying though, so you would need to add basic instructions to your site.

i have the same problem... i cant find any modules for it. Does anyone know any modul for it? The Customer must only make two variables that includes to the end price

sorry for my english

• 4 months later...
I don't know if OScommerce is capable of this but is there a way (or a plugin i can use) to set up product (ie: a cabinet door) that is priced out by the customers measurements? Say a customer neededa door 19.5" by 30.75". Could oscommerce be able to figure those measuremeants to the nearest quarter square foot? and then charge the customer based on our inputed price per square foot?

If not does anyone know of another program or method to go about this??

Thanks

Derek

Has anyone answered this question with a solution. I would need the same type of module, willing to pay for it.

Thanks

add an attribute named qty.

have a price associated with it.

But in the code instead of the qty being added multiply it.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 6 months later...

I came across this post in an attempt to find an answer to a problem I have.

My client wants to sell cable by the foot and allow the customer to add a connector to each end for an additional price. I am able to create the attributes for the connectors, but don't know how to go about setting up the length attribute.

I'd like to have the user be able to enter the length they want, in whole feet, and have it multiplied by the price and weight to calculate the ship weight.

Did anybody find a solution that would accomplish this?

Thanks and have a great New Year.