• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual Shipping / PWA

samclarke

Hey guys,

Ive been running my site with Individual shipping costs for quite some time now, and it all works fine... This morning I tried to install Purchase without account, but I am given this problem when I continue to purchase.

The line in "catalog/includes/classes/shipping.php" which recalls the individual shipping cost, and displays it for the customer:

$shiptotal = $cart->get_shiptotal();

Is creating this problem:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method shoppingCart::get_shiptotal() in /home/t/h/thompsons/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 20

Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Sam

The Fatal Error - shows up on /checkout_shipping.php

Sam

hi sam.

check for a function in the file shopping_cart.php in the includes/classes folder. The error is due to that.. osc engine is trying to calcualte the shipping cost using one of the modules. that module code has the function call. check the module install and check it you had done everything correctly. if you dont know which one, disable-enable each and try to trace out.

Cheers

Hari