• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Dont get order details when someone pays with credit card?

I accept credit card on my site, through my paypal though. I have had a few orders come through that paid by Credit card and i dont get a detailed email saying so.

Also when i check Admin panel it dont show up that anything was ordered when someone pays by credit card.

Only email i get is saying John Doe payed you with credit card for Quantity 1, I ahve NO lcu what they bought at all. SO i have to search and find there number and call them.

Anyone have any suggestions? My store is Xtreme-Hobby.net

thanks

Hi, I am not sure if you are using Paypal like I am as in the customer gets sent to Paypal's site then back to mine for completion. If that is the case, then you probably have to go into your Paypal account and under My Account go to Edit Profile, then in the last column on that page go to Website Payment Preferences. On that page you will click return to site ON then put your URL of your website's checkout success page. Something like:

http://xtreme-hobby.net/checkout_success.php

That should do it! If yours is set up different, please post back for more help.

:thumbsup: allaboutwicker I know my web admin went through thru the wringer with Paypal order set up. Glitch after glitch. I only wish he knew of this site. This is the first week I have been on here. I own www.txholeyrocks.com and found this forum after I wanted to start charging shipping. I tell you it's a long road for your first web page getting it to run glitch free. I do suggest you hire someone if you find yourself with a slew of problems it's well worth it. I only wish I had known of this web site a long long time ago.

You can probably PM someone and ask to hire someone for a small fee to get your glitches worked out on your new web site.

Allaboutwickler-I check my paypal and it was NOt set at auto resend back to my site. So i checked that and added the URL.

Now some how i need to know if that works. Neway you know how to test it? Cant send money to myself. LOL

THANKS BTW

Allaboutwickler-I check my paypal and it was NOt set at auto resend back to my site. So i checked that and added the URL.

Now some how i need to know if that works. Neway you know how to test it? Cant send money to myself. LOL

THANKS BTW

You can, just use a credit card.

Dan