• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount Coupon Field Now Showing

Freelance GD

Hello,

Everything seems to be working fine in admin panel. No problem with making discount coupons and stuff in admin panel. But the problem is that, that I cant see Discount Coupon Box anywhere in the checkout process. I have tried installing the contri. 2-3 times but still the same error. I dont see box neither it deducts the amount from the subtotal or total.

I tried to fix all the bugs mentioned there. ( I am new with coding so there might be some problem on my side). I hope you can figure out the problem. I also checked order.php and check_confirmation.php files 2-3 times.

Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Discount Coupon Codes 3.31

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269

EDIT:

OK I got it.

It appears when I select Credit Card but doesn't show in case of Cash on Delivery. What could be the problem?

THank you

EDIT EDIT:

It again disappeared :s Cant see it any where. I used a wrong VCC 1234455.... and it gave me an error and shown me the coupon field but now there is nothing. Means whenever I write a wrong Credit Card, it give promotioanl/discount coupon field on error page.

I want it to work for Credit Card, Cash on Payment and Money Order options as well.

Please help me out.

Thank you

Edited by Freelance GD

Ok. Its working now.

But a new problem. The payment information table is out of the main table.

http://imgup.ws/files/x9ybdv8fslo9pf6pywkg.jpg

What could be the problem? Any solutions?

Thank you

I suppose you introduced a td tag or closed the table tag before the items got displayed.. cant help mcuh without he code..

cheers

Hari

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Everything seems to be working fine in admin panel. No problem with making discount coupons and stuff in admin panel. But the problem is that, that I cant see Discount Coupon Box anywhere in the checkout process. I have tried installing the contri. 2-3 times but still the same error. I dont see box neither it deducts the amount from the subtotal or total.

I tried to fix all the bugs mentioned there. ( I am new with coding so there might be some problem on my side). I hope you can figure out the problem. I also checked order.php and check_confirmation.php files 2-3 times.

Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

I had the same problem.. how you do fix this??

Well discount coupon box is displayed if it is issued to the person who is logged on.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Well discount coupon box is displayed if it is issued to the person who is logged on.

Satish

rss.. of course Satish..

what really heapens, in my case, is:

after typing the coupon code, the discount not show in checkout_payment and the amount not be applied..

Obs: Sorry about my (poor) english...