• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Graphical Borders on RSS News

mikes

Thanks for that John, I am sooooooo blind sometimes, I already had all that code done. I left out one little noborderbox. :blush:

As for replacing the lets see what we have here, you can change that in the english file but im not sure how you would make it call on the catagory titles. Have you tried Header Tag Controller, thats really good it will fill in all the headings for you. If you dont think that is what you are needing, maybe you should post that topic in the general thread as its nothing to do with GB so you will have more luck in finding an answer there.

Hope that helps you a little.

Thanks

Very Welcome, Nice store by the way.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this applies elsewhere but it works when using the graphical borders contrib to add a graphical border to the main area of the page, i.e not header, footer and columns.

What I have done is to add the title onto the header image for the box for categories & products.

I've have spent a couple hours messing with the code in index.php and the index.php language file and I have got a result of sorts.

On my Index page I have just one <?php echo mws_header (HEADING_TITLE); ?> which displays the home page title or the category title (normally the "let's See What We Have Here")

So I added (in fact I cut, pasted & altered) a database query which pulls the category name from the database and in my launguage I have place the string to display the category name.

So now my home page shows the welcome message in the graphical borders main Header image, on the categories page it shows the category name and I also have done a similar hack for the product_info.php so that when a product is the clicked the product name is displayed in the header bar.

Now I know nothing about hand coding, I usually solve problems by cutting, pasting & hacking so it's possible someone can point out many errors and I hope they do but at present I have got what I need.

See here: http://www.coolnquiet.co.uk/index.php then click the first category "Intel Quiet CPU Coolers" then scroll down to the first and only product in that category and you should see the appropriate title for each page.

By the way there is still a small problem with all this that someone maybe able to figure out. If a category has no sub categories just products then the title displays ok. How ever if you have a category with sub categories then only the sub category title will display ok.

For me this is not the end of the world as I will not be using subcategories.

See

This is what I added to index.php

After

<!-- body_text //-->

I added:

<?php

function tep_get_category_name($category_id) {

global $languages_id;

$category_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . $category_id . "' and language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

$category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);

return $category['categories_name'];

}

?>

Which is then be followed by:

<?php echo mws_header (HEADING_TITLE); ?>

In english/index.php the defines towards the bottom of the page I have:

define('TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'New Products For %s');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'Upcoming Products');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DATE_EXPECTED', 'Date Expected');

if ( ($category_depth == 'products') || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) ) {

define('HEADING_TITLE', tep_get_category_name($current_category_id));

define('TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE', '');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Product Name');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER', 'Manufacturer');

define('TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY', 'Quantity');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT', 'Weight');

define('TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS', 'There are no products to list in this category.');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

define('TEXT_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Number of Products: ');

define('TEXT_SHOW', '<b>Show:</b>');

define('TEXT_BUY', 'Buy 1 \'');

define('TEXT_NOW', '\' now');

define('TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES', 'All Categories');

define('TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS', 'All Manufacturers');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'top') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Welcome To The CoolnQuiet.co.uk Store');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'nested') {

}

?>

For product_info.php I added

After

<!-- body_text //-->

I added:

<?php $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

?>

Which is the followed by:

<?php echo mws_header ($products_name); ?>

Please seek advice from someone more knowlegable than myself before trying this and backup first

G'day John,

How nifty, do you think this would effect a site using HTC?

Thanks

Hi Ruth, you will have to excuse me but I have no idea how it will affect it as I don't have this installed. I have no real knowledge of coding, I can just spot stuff and alter it and see if it works.

However, that said I don't think it will afect your header tags controller as we are not interfering in that area of code.

All we are doing is imediately before we have the title displayed we ask the database for that information, I know this sounds crude but it's the way I view problems.

After we get the query we the output it. This is done within index.php and product_info.php and is confined to the area imediately after the <--body_text-- area thing.

What I suggest is the you backup the 3 files I altered: catalog/index.php catalog/product_info.php & catalog/includes/languages/index.php

Do the edits upload & test. There are no database changes so very easy just to replace the files if you have problems.

Hope my limited knowledge helps.

Let me know how you got on.

Regards

John

Just wing it you reckon! LOL, The reason I asked was because the HTC makes your heading H1 priority. I just wondered if it would call on the header your little hack shows as it would be better that way, I think. Dont want it calling on a header that is no longer there.

One can only have a go!

Just wing it you reckon! LOL, The reason I asked was because the HTC makes your heading H1 priority. I just wondered if it would call on the header your little hack shows as it would be better that way, I think. Dont want it calling on a header that is no longer there.

One can only have a go!

Try it, I'm at work at the moment but if you do it quick enough and let me know I might be able to view your site before and after and compare your tags before and after.

Let me know when you have done it.

Nope, it didnt work! I think its because the HTC takes over the headings but thats ok.

Can you paste the code from your product_info.php so I can have a look?

<?php

/*

$Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<?php

// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.0

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.6.0

?>

<meta name="description" content="<?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?>">

<meta name="keywords" content="<?php echo $product_info['products_name']; ?>">

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<?php include ('includes/ssl_provider.js.php'); ?>

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<a name="<?php echo $tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<?php $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

?>

<?php echo mws_header (''); ?>

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

<br><br>

<?php

//affiliate build a link begin

if (tep_session_is_registered('affiliate_id')) {

?>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_AFFILIATE_BANNERS_BUILD, 'individual_banner_id=' .

$product_info['products_id']) .'" target="_self">' .

tep_image('includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_affiliate_build_a_link.gif', 'Make a link') . ' </a>'; ?>

<?php

}

//affiliate build a link begin

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 

<?php echo '<a title="' . $tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $tags_array['title'] . '">' . $tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<?php echo mws_footer (''); ?>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Did you put the product_name string in your graphical borders header before uploading and trying?

I.E yours shows <?php echo mws_header (''); ?> when mine shows <?php echo mws_header ($products_name); ?>

My product_info.php looks exactly like this:

<!-- body_text //-->

?>

<?php echo mws_header ($products_name); ?>

this is how it looks on mine http://www.coolnquiet.co.uk/product_info.p...;products_id=28

I don't think it's the HTC as this particular line just outputs the string ($products_name) which is the result from the database query above it and then it outputs this on the braphical borders header (php echo mws_header) and that's all it does. It doesn't query anything else and nothing else has control over it.

I would ensure you have an orginal of this file and maybe give it another go just double checking the last bit, the title output.

Just do the product_info.php as this is a one file edit, no language files to edit also so it's the simplist to do.

If you are caching these pages then you may need to clear the cache.

I'm here for another 45mins.

Regards

John

• 1 month later...

Hi !!

I tried to install this contribution and it works great on the English Language ! When I switch to Hebrew Language (text from right to left) then I got the boxes corners opposite :'(

Does anyone knows how to solve it ?? Please?...

Great day to you all !!

Elazar

Hi All.

Here a new bug with with contribution.

Of course, there is 99,9% chance the problem come from me, but because I have install 3 times the contribution, check it 8 times manually et 14 times automaticaly (winmerge, notepad++...) And I have always the same problème, I really need help.

This is not a problem for using OSCommerce, this is question of honor after this time.

Well, Let see :

1.gif

I have border problem...

Of course, modification #7 and any other are done.

Normaly, the great border use infobox folder pictures and the border "new for the month" use infobox_main folder.

The contribution say : infobox for box and infox_main for the center boxes.

After playing this color the problem is that :

_ the rigth internal border use "right.gif" from infobox folder instead of "right.gif" of infobox_main

_ The left bottom internal border use "lower_left.gif" from infobox folder instead of "lower_left.gif" of infobox_main

CSS is OK, Code is OK, gif are OK... If it was all a borders (internal) or all similars names or sides, I can unterstand but There is no logic at all here in the bug !!! One corner on a side and one side on other side out ?

I really need help, just to unterstand...

Sorry for my english. Thank you to Nicko of course et every body who make this forum the more helpful side.

Edited by Jin Kazuya

FIXED !

The problem come from the contribution !!

Please correct contribution in install.txt :

*  6.1. Open File and Find:

<!-- new_products //-->

*  ADD AFTER:

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr> 
   <?php 
     $titulo = sprintf(TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS, strftime('%B')); 
     echo mws_header_main($titulo); 
       ?> 
         <td>

*  INCLUDE FIX: fix to display the month in the title of module. Fix by OSdave
*  (http://oscommerce.qadram.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=5673) 

*  6.2. FIND:

<!-- new_products_eof //-->

*  ADD BEFORE:

</td>
   <?php echo mws_footer(''); ?>
 </tr>
</table>

Correct : <?php echo mws_footer(''); ?> by <?php echo mws_footer_main(''); ?>

Hi,

I've installed Graphical Borders and have had trouble getting it to work for all infoboxes, e.g. Information Box. I can't get the heading to appear in the new box:

border.jpg

My code for the box in question:

<?php
/*
 $Id: information.php,v 1.6 2003/02/10 22:31:00 hpdl Exp $

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

*/
?>
<!-- information //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php
{
 $info_box_contents = array();
 $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);

new InformationBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => 

//*** 2004-09-02 <Add About Us Page>
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US . '</a><br>' .
//*** 2004-09-02 </Add About Us Page>

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);
}
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- information_eof //-->

Any ideas please?

Hi,

I've installed Graphical Borders and have had trouble getting it to work for all infoboxes, e.g. Information Box. I can't get the heading to appear in the new box:

border.jpg

My code for the box in question:

<?php
/*
 $Id: information.php,v 1.6 2003/02/10 22:31:00 hpdl Exp $

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

*/
?>
<!-- information //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php
// GR B Edit
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
 <tr>
<?php echo mws_header(Information); ?>
  <td>
<?php
// EOF GR B Edit
{
 $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_INFORMATION);
//GR B Edit
//  new InformationBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);
// EOF GR B Edit
 $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => 

//*** 2004-09-02 <Add About Us Page>
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_ABOUT_US . '</a><br>' .
//*** 2004-09-02 </Add About Us Page>

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .
									 '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a>');
// GR B Edit
//new infoBox($info_box_contents);
new noborderBox($info_box_contents);
// EOF Gr B Edit
}
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- information_eof //-->
<!-- BOF GR B Edit----- -->
</td>
<?php echo mws_footer(''); ?>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- EOF GR B Edit---- -->

Any ideas please?

Try the above edited code and see if that works for you. Seems you missed some of the edits. HTH

Ok - got so far (all infoboxes working - but now on my Categories and Product listing pages I get this display error:

bord_b.jpg

The right hand column ends up underneath and a broken border bottom is displayed. Any ideas guys?

Thanks in advance,

Philth

I've seen that before... it's a coding error. Double-check your changes. If you can't find it... post the file and we'll see what we can do. HTH

I've been checking and can't find it - which file do I need to display? index.php?

Thanks

Phil

congratulations for contrib

I've installed it on my store, but I've a big problem with the pages lenght.

I'd like to insert a scroll bar in central pages. It's possible??

for example www.centroculus.it/catalog/faq.php

Best regard

pasquale