• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module Admin: Cannot Enable Flat Rate Shipping

mrairsoft

Looking for help please!

We have installed several shipping modules, mainly the USPS and Flat Rate options. The USPS option is working properly, but unfortunately in the admin section there is no option to enable the flat rate shipping, which we hope to do.

Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks!!

Looking for help please!

We have installed several shipping modules, mainly the USPS and Flat Rate options. The USPS option is working properly, but unfortunately in the admin section there is no option to enable the flat rate shipping, which we hope to do.

Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks!!

Hi there..

could not understand your issue, is it that you are not able to install the module or is it that the module is not showing up at all or are you getting some error ? LEt explain.

Regards

Hari

Hi there..

could not understand your issue, is it that you are not able to install the module or is it that the module is not showing up at all or are you getting some error ? LEt explain.

Regards

Hari

The options on the right side do not show up. The only thing on the right of the screen is the arrow and white circle. No option for any other shipping module or to edit.

The options on the right side do not show up. The only thing on the right of the screen is the arrow and white circle. No option for any other shipping module or to edit.

dAgain.. do you see errors just above the blue module lines and bove the heading ? It might be cos the installer failed to install one of the modules and hence fails there.. the php output stops and the rest of the columns are not displayed.. check it up and let me know.

cheers

Hari

dAgain.. do you see errors just above the blue module lines and bove the heading ? It might be cos the installer failed to install one of the modules and hence fails there.. the php output stops and the rest of the columns are not displayed.. check it up and let me know.

cheers

Hari

Unfortunately no. There are no errors shown. I think the shipping module is calling another file that has a dependency and that is causing and issue but can't see where that is happening. I replaced the entire modules --> Shipping folder and reloaded it and still get the same issue. I used 2.2 rc1 for the replacement files. Also looked at the modules.php file in admin.