• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN not appearing

berthz

Hi!

I have just installed PayPal IPN on a website I am working on (4memory.nl). However the thing is that I have enabled the module in the admin but it is not appearing/showing as a payment option when checking out. In the install file there is something about the sorting order, however I have given it a unique number, so that shouldnt be the problem. Uninstalling the normal PayPal module also does not work (clicking on deinstall in the admin payment modules). Anyone knows what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

Hey,

I have just tried your online shop and have made an account as a German customer: No problem so far, Paypal shows up. Or have you already solved the problem? <a href="http://www.windstaerke7.de" target="_blank"> wink.gif

</a>

Hi Compus,

Since the store is an online store I can not take the paypal option out. After discovering the fact that IPN is not working I re-installed the normal PayPal. Therefore the PayPal you see is just the normal PayPal. I really do not know what is going on there, why isnt IPN appearing as one of the payment options!?

Well I got it fixed. However without the help of IPN.

I used this contribution:

contribution

However. Watch out! They contain the original files (checkout_confirmation). If you have modified it since you better compare this new one with your own. Basically the only change made in checkout_confirmation are shown below. First download the contribution and follow all the steps except for uploading the checkout_confirmation.php if you have modified it since you installed osCommerce. If you have modified it then follow these steps:

In your own, modified checkout_confirmation.php find:

$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;

And replace this with:

$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_CONFIRMATION2, '', 'SSL');

Archived