• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Recurring Billing

wmi

Hi, this is Waqar

I have been using osCommerce for quite some time, recently one of our clients requested for automated recurring billing support using Authorize.Net. I have tried to search for any available support for this feature regarding osCommerce, but so far I have failed to find any thing. Can anyone help me out??

I have also tried to integrate the codes provided by the authorize.net for using Automated Recurring Billing but its not working either.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Authorize.net has a recurring billing module but it is a add on you must pay for. As fart as oscommerce, i have been messing around with it for what seems like centuries and i have not come across a recurring billing module for it. If that is absolutley required, i would suggest an alternative solution such as volusion or modernbill depending on the type of business it is being used for.

• 1 month later...
Authorize.net has a recurring billing module but it is a add on you must pay for. As fart as oscommerce, i have been messing around with it for what seems like centuries and i have not come across a recurring billing module for it. If that is absolutley required, i would suggest an alternative solution such as volusion or modernbill depending on the type of business it is being used for.

Assuming I have paid for the add on module through Authorize.net will the AIM module support the recurring billing?

• 10 months later...

You may want to look at Agilebill, they recently open sourced it and I've used it for recurring billing for a couple months now. This may be a great solution to build into OSC for the non stop need for a recurring billing system. It does a lot of other billing functions as well.

As a quick tip, they didn't open source the CC encryption module to store CC's in the db, you have to create your own. But the re-billing cron seems to work fine.

http://agileco.com/agilebill-open-source-b...ng-software.htm