• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Gift Certificates

keinspahr

I am curious to know if there is any such thing in the making? I have looked through the contributions, but the only I have located is a gift certificate that I am not completely understanding. Maybe someone can help? If not, is there a gift certificate out there that allows a user to purchase a gift certificate, recieve a code through an e-mail or some sort, and then apply it to a purchase the other person is making? If so where and how can I start this update? Thanks

I am curious to know if there is any such thing in the making? I have looked through the contributions, but the only I have located is a gift certificate that I am not completely understanding. Maybe someone can help? If not, is there a gift certificate out there that allows a user to purchase a gift certificate, recieve a code through an e-mail or some sort, and then apply it to a purchase the other person is making? If so where and how can I start this update? Thanks

Do a serach for CCGV in the Contributions. That should do what your looking for.

Currently running 76 contibutions.