• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Arabic Language Pack doesn't work correctly

Karin Yamina

Hello Users

I have a problem with the arabic language pack. I have always used "zencart" and i want to change to oscommcerce. With zencart i have a arabic language installed and she is working correctly.

Now i have succesfully installed oscommcerce on my webspace and i was very happy to found it exist a arabic language pack too. I have install this , but unforunately it doen't work correctly. what means, i can't see the arabic letters correct, i can see only letters without sens.

You can see at my homepage (look in my profil)

The version of the language is the same of oscommcerce. All other language is working correct.

Can you please help me? I want to change to oscommcerce but i need the arabic language too.

Greetings from switzerland, i hope my english isn't to bad :-)

Karin Yamina

Hello Users

I have a problem with the arabic language pack. I have always used "zencart" and i want to change to oscommcerce. With zencart i have a arabic language installed and she is working correctly.

Now i have succesfully installed oscommcerce on my webspace and i was very happy to found it exist a arabic language pack too. I have install this , but unforunately it doen't work correctly. what means, i can't see the arabic letters correct, i can see only letters without sens.

The version of the language is the same of oscommcerce. All other language is working correct.

Can you please help me? I want to change to oscommcerce but i need the arabic language too.

Karin Yamina

hi Karin Yamina..

This is cos of the browser encoding.. change the browser encoding to something more appropriate .. I checned my chaacter encoding to Arabic an it seems to work for me..

Hope that helped..

Cheers.

Hari

hi Karin Yamina..

This is cos of the browser encoding.. change the browser encoding to something more appropriate .. I checned my chaacter encoding to Arabic an it seems to work for me..

Hope that helped..

Cheers.

Hari

Hello hary_shyam

Thansk for your answer. Now it is working!

Greetings karin

• 7 months later...

Hi All,

I've just recently purchased one of these wonderfull websites only issue is that I'm unable to locate the Arabic Language addon , could anyone direct me so I can add it into the Languages folder. It would be greatly appreciated :D

Cheers

zoumann

Hello Users

Karin Yamina