• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I Need A Free Shipping Contribution

grunionfab

I need an option for free shipping for my customers. I need to be able give the customer the option of free shipping on certain products but I also need to be able to enter a weight into the weight field so if the customer wants to pay extra for expedited shipping they can choose that option and still have it calculate it to the correct weight. I have tried different free shipping contributions and none of them seem to work how I need them to. I would appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

I have tried to add the Free Shipping Per Product contribution again and the problem I am having is combining this contribution with fast easy checkout. I have most of the file done except the end where I can not figure out how to code them together. Does anyone have fast easy checkout working with Free shipping per product?