• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UPS XML 1.3.3 Problem

splatzone

I just installed UPS XML 1.3.3 and i get the following errors

In the admin panel under shipping

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /home/miniob/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 1009

and in the Cust checkout it display rates but this is at the top

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /home/miniob/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 975

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /home/miniob/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 975

I just installed UPS XML 1.3.3 and i get the following errors

In the admin panel under shipping

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /home/miniob/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 1009

See the readme.txt, installation, step 3. Even the error is mentioned <_<

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/miniob/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 746

when i go to Categories / Products

This function has always been in osC but only on the catalog side. I think it was added to the admin side in RC1.

well i got passed that msg.

now on checkout

ERROR: No boxes to ship unpackaged product

Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in /home/miniob/public_html/includes/classes/packing.php on line 185

using the didemsions part for my large shippments

ok i am back to this

i have done step 3

i did this mine has the Buy safe in it

NOTE2: if your settings do not save change the line

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS['configuration'])) {

to:

foreach($_POST['configuration'] as $key => $value) {

the error in the readme says

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /path/to/your/shop_root/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 991

mines on a different line

ok i am back to this

i have done step 3

No you didn't:

In catalog/admin/modules.php

Find This code somewhere around line 48:

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'save':

INSERT THE FOLLOWING CODE AFTER THE ABOVE LINE:

if (is_array($value) ) {
	  $value = implode( ", ", $value);
		  $value = ereg_replace (", --none--", "", $value);
		}

SO IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
switch ($action) {
  case 'save':
	if (is_array($value) ) {
		}
	  tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . $value . "' where configuration_key = '" . $key . "'");
	}
	tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
	break;
  case 'install':

the error in the readme says

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /path/to/your/shop_root/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 991

mines on a different line

You are right, should have been 975. Apparently I removed some lines after updating the install instructions.

• 3 weeks later...
See the readme.txt, installation, step 3. Even the error is mentioned <_<

I'm seeing the exact same error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/lizardf/public_html/vocalvibrance/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 784

in UPSXML 1.3.5 in osC 2.2 MS2

I've looked for a readme that addresses this problem and I can't see one, even searched the files with a program but only the php code calls the thing. And this error only happens after I installed UPSXML.

Thanks,

John Burch

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/lizardf/public_html/vocalvibrance/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 784

in UPSXML 1.3.5 in osC 2.2 MS2

Saw other posts on this forum that suggested commenting out the offending lines. That seems to work.

Add "//" in front of the echo word on lines 784 and 793 of \catalog\admin\categories.php and it removes the problem.

This UPSXML module is showing problems and I'm not sure if it's me or the code but I'd bet on the code at this point. Although you have to be a programmer to consider this thing. The install is a bear if you add dimensions and splits. and I did not see a way to avoid it.

First, the tep_hide_session_id() was unnecessary and had to be commented out to get the code to run.

Second, the "option" of using dimensional data seems to be a turned on feature that breaks categories.php

since TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT is never added to the db but the code expects it to be there. So, pages break.

And configuration page has "dimension" option turned off.

Commented out the db access to TABLE_PRODUCTS_SPLIT in admin/categories.php and the page works now.

( I never wanted dimensional or split features ).

And finally, when you go to buy something, the UPS shipping breaks because it takes my TX and turns it into Texas and then says

Texas is not a valid two letter code for a state.

So, this thing needs fixing, IMHO. Willing to say "Sorry" if it is my problem.

Listen, I appreciate all the work these guys and gals put out with these free plugins, but they still need testing before we spend days shoehorning them into our sites to find the problems. And the hand editing installation may be my problem, but that is another problem - I don't trust osC after all that editing and figure I better replace the files and throw away the edits rather than try to use this thing.

Anyway, Thanks Ben for the work, I'm willing to help with testing if you have time to make this code a bit more fool proof. :-)

John

Willing to say "Sorry" if it is my problem.

John

Well, it was my problem. So, I am sorry.

Deleted the osC 2.2 MS2 site, installed osC 2.2 rc2a and CAREFULLY followed the install directions and it works fine.

My mistake was installing the files I was given rather than the files I was told to install.

John

• 2 months later...

Hello.

We recently transferred our site over to another physical server.

The site was using UPSXML without issue.

Upon completion of the move we are now experiencing this error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant UPSXML_Array in /opt/lampp/htdocs/osc/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/upsxml.php on line 1009

in the admin under Modules--Shipping--UPS

I went back and altered admin/modules.php to include the extra lines:

if (is_array($value) ) {
}

We had skipped this step during the original installation - following the install instructions becuase we had already installed the USPS module.

However we are still receiving the message.

I'm curious if anyone knows a reason why this would break now?

The only the things that changed on the OSC side were the two config files.

????

Any help would be appreciated.

thx

Did you go back to your admin to re-edit the shipping options you do not want. They were not saved correctly in the database.

Thx for the reply.

That was it! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...