Sign in to follow this  
ace21gabriel

Paypal IPN Problem

Dose anyone know why or how to fix this problem? Whenever I get an order and paypal IPN is used the bestsellers list dose not update, but if they use cash/check option it dose. Is there a known solution to this problem?

Dose anyone know why or how to fix this problem? Whenever I get an order and paypal IPN is used the bestsellers list dose not update, but if they use cash/check option it dose. Is there a known solution to this problem?

Hey Matt,

I am having the same problem. I know a little on what the answer is but not the solution. The problem is with the Paypal IPN not returning the completed code back to the website. I am assuming that your status code is not updating, and your stock status is not affected when a customer pays through paypal. In the forum, the solutions is to set your access codes to the catalog/ext folder to 644. Also they said that the cURL must be installed by your server or something like that. The reason that your best seller list is not updating is because the stock status does not update and subract from your stock. The bestseller list uses the subtraction of a piece of stock to figure what sells the most. If you figure it out let me know. I have banging my head against a wall for 2 weeks with this one.

Nitrorc

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

-Sherlock Holmes