• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributions Page Help

kevinb84

Well I never noticed until now but my product attributes page has an error of some sort on it. It looks and works properly but when I go to click on page 2 or 3 of my attributes page it never changes. The link sometimes says it goes to page 2 but I cannot see the attributes to change them if I make a mistake. Any help on this matter would be great.

thanks,

-Kevin

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Nope, sorry... don't think thats what I'm looking for. My problem is actually in the admin panel when trying to add attributes to my products. Like Right now I can go back and although I have attributes on 5 products, I can only see/change about 1 of them. And although I click "page 2" and the link says page 2, it still only displays page 1.

Nope, sorry... don't think thats what I'm looking for. My problem is actually in the admin panel when trying to add attributes to my products. Like Right now I can go back and although I have attributes on 5 products, I can only see/change about 1 of them. And although I click "page 2" and the link says page 2, it still only displays page 1.

I get that on my test site. This is installed under wamp and happens when I have register globals set to on.

The web is ok, and that has register globals set to on.

I get that on my test site. This is installed under wamp and happens when I have register globals set to on.

The web is ok, and that has register globals set to on.

Sorry not following you. Where would I be able to turn globals off and how would that affect my store?

Sorry not following you. Where would I be able to turn globals off and how would that affect my store?

You probably can't turn Globals Off. There is an addon to overcome it, or upgrade to RC1. I was just pointing out what happens on my test site.

The typo in the title maybe able to be fixed by a moderator. Report it and see what happens.

You probably can't turn Globals Off. There is an addon to overcome it, or upgrade to RC1. I was just pointing out what happens on my test site.

The typo in the title maybe able to be fixed by a moderator. Report it and see what happens.

I am currently using RC1, I just downloaded it probably 2 weeks ago

I found this in the forum and it worked for me:

in your catalog\admin\products_attributes.php

after this code

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

Add:

$option_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['option_page'] : '1');
 $value_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['value_page'] : '1');
 $attribute_page = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['attribute_page'] : '1');

DONE

• 3 weeks later...

In your categories listing the same problem happens. When you click page 2, it wont work. In admin >> Configuration >> maximum values. The search results indicate how many to show per page. If you change it, and you have more items in the category than the max search result then page 2 link will be displayed in catalog. The page 2 link wont work without editing code though.

Here is the post that addresses it.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=287395

in

catalog\includes\classes\seo.class.php

Just change

return $current_page;

to

//return $current_page