• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Option type feature-v2.0.1 manual installation

jessegour

Hello,

sorry for troubling everyone here but i really need your help. I have posted several request but no none has replied. I went through the forum looking for similar problem but i don't understand it. I need help with this installation

especially the following:

Open catalog/includes/class/shopping_cart.php

FIND: (around line 105)

$this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

REPLACE with

// OTF contrib begins

//$this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

$attr_value = NULL;

$blank_value = FALSE;

if (strstr($option, TEXT_PREFIX)) {

if (trim($value) == NULL)

{

$blank_value = TRUE;

} else {

$option = substr($option, strlen(TEXT_PREFIX));

$attr_value = htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value), ENT_QUOTES);

$value = PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUE_TEXT_ID;

$this->contents[$products_id]['attributes_values'][$option] = $attr_value;

}

}

if (!$blank_value)

{

$this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

// OTF contrib ends

I can't seem to find the $this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'][$option] = $value; except that i found this $this->contents[$products_id_string]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

I get this message at my website (www.kidzoasis.com/store)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home2/kidz/public_html/store/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 520

I have amended the above line at the point i am able to find $this->contents[$products_id_string]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

Can someone please please help me.... I may have other problems popping up after this so please be patient with me. Thank you

I just finished the install myself and had the exact same question. i found this line: $this->contents[$products_id_string]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

and went from there, the whole thing seems to be working fine right now, but I will be doing more testing tomorrow.

I just finished the install myself and had the exact same question. i found this line: $this->contents[$products_id_string]['attributes'][$option] = $value;

and went from there, the whole thing seems to be working fine right now, but I will be doing more testing tomorrow.

hi,

but i get this in my website (www.kidzoasis/store)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home2/kidz/public_html/store/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 520

how do i solve this problem

please help

Thanks for the reply Pedgette. this is the code

?>

hope you can help me

Hello,

Can someone please help me with my problem. Now I have uploaded my saved version of shopping_cart.php to the original. I am able to view my store but I can't complete this contribution due to my above reasons. Please help. I need to get my website running by 1st. Feb.

Thanks a million

• 1 year later...

Hello,

did anyone ever figure this out ?

I am getting the same error on the same page after installing the same code etc .. etc ...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/dornboss/public_html/store/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 508

I have the curly braces in place at the line no extra lines no white space I can find etc ....

all worked fine till installed AOF Mod I have looked through the code a few times and still cannot find the error

this is the last lines of my code where I get the error

return $this->content_type;
   }

function unserialize($broken) {
     for(reset($broken);$kv=each($broken);) {
       $key=$kv['key'];
       if (gettype($this->$key)!="user function")
       $this->$key=$kv['value'];
     }
   }

}
?>

Anyone have a clue as to the cause ?