• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 and STS?

janaalt

Just installed a fresh install using osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 Released and now am trying to install STS to be able to control layout with one simple html page. However, when I try to implement STS I notice some problems..

Is this due to the fact that STS needs to be updated to work with the newer release?

Thanks for your help!

Just installed a fresh install using osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2 Released and now am trying to install STS to be able to control layout with one simple html page. However, when I try to implement STS I notice some problems..

Is this due to the fact that STS needs to be updated to work with the newer release?

Thanks for your help!

STS will work with RC2 if you do a manaul installation. If you try to do a "copy over" your RC2 shop, then you may be reverting some core files back to RC1. All of the core STS files remain the same for 060817, RC1 & RC2.

For faster STS support, use the official STSv4 Forum (link in my signature below).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE