• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors in Admin > Payment Modules

monkeytribe

Hi

I have noticed errors in my payment modules page in the oscommerce admin, can't trace why they are appearing or when they arrived... they are as follows:

Warning: main(/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/date.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamie/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/date.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jamie/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/date.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jamie/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/modules.php?set=payment&selected_box=modules was not found on this server.

The payment modules box then appears as it should, but below this string of errors. The shop only uses the Paypal IPN, which still seems to be functioning correctly. Any ideas as to the nature of these errors?

Thanks!

All 3 errors are referring to -

/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

I'd start there if I was you

What is the full line 128 ?

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Line 128 is as follows:

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);

include($module_directory . $file);

Think that

(/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/date.php)

the date.php file is missing. Must have it in (/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/date.php)

but where did it come from. Something that you did not install correctly?

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree, the date.php file should be in the specified folder.

However, this install of oscommerce functioned for at least 6 months without this error occurring.

Further to this, the date.php file is not in the original upload of the oscommerce package! (Not that i can find with a file search anyway....)

Any further ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback.

I agree, the date.php file should be in the specified folder.

However, this install of oscommerce functioned for at least 6 months without this error occurring.

Further to this, the date.php file is not in the original upload of the oscommerce package! (Not that i can find with a file search anyway....)

Any further ideas would be most appreciated.

Try removing the date.php file.

Hi

I have noticed errors in my payment modules page in the oscommerce admin, can't trace why they are appearing or when they arrived... they are as follows:

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/jamie/public_html/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/date.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jamie/public_html/catalog/admin/modules.php on line 128

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/modules.php?set=payment&selected_box=modules was not found on this server.

The payment modules box then appears as it should, but below this string of errors. The shop only uses the Paypal IPN, which still seems to be functioning correctly. Any ideas as to the nature of these errors?

Thanks!

Hey seems like you forgot to put in the date.php language file.. it is not the issue with the payment module itself.. the issue is you missed the language file.. try to find the file.. or do one thing.. just put in a file can be blank as well in thename date.php in the folder

includes/languages/english/modules/payment.

Try it and let me know.. the error will dissappear atleast.

Note that there will be prompt showing up liek QWEQW_SAFGA_SDFG these had to be defined in the language file in the above locatiom

Let me know if that didnt work.

Cheers

Hari

Ok i put a blank date.php in the relevant folder, this has removed the errors referencing that file, and left me with these:

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/modules.php?selected_box=modules&set=payment was not found on this server.

Not Found

The requested URL /catalog/admin/modules.php?selected_box=modules&set=payment was not found on this server.

which is obviously the same error twice.

futhermore i have discovered a site hack on the test version of this site, which is on the same server with a different IP (i had forgotten to password protect my admin on the test site). is it possible the site hack has anything to do with why these errors appeared all by themselves? Seems unlikely as there is no correspondance between the 2 sites, altho they are on the same physical server...

Thanks for ur advice!