• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

fatal error at checkout

harperk

Hi, Thank you in anticipation that someone can help me rectify what is a spot of bother with my store when proceeding to login to checkout I recieve the following error;

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /mounted-storage/home16a/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/ssl/shop_roberts/includes/header.php:182) in /mounted-storage/home16a/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/ssl/shop_roberts/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

then....when I click on checkout a blank page with the following error appears;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: count_contents_virtual() in /mounted-storage/home16a/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/ssl/shop_roberts/checkout_payment.php on line 75

Have you looked under common probels in the knowledgebase?

http://www.oscommerce.com/solutions/documentation.

Second problem looks like you have not finished off installing a contribution correctly.

The function count_contents_virtual() has not been added to the code.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

HI and thanks for the reply. However, I have checked the knowledgebase and can not find an answer to the problem error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /mounted-storage/home16a/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/ssl/shop_roberts/includes/header.php:182) in /mounted-storage/home16a/sub001/sc17958-FIWR/ssl/shop_roberts/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

The second error seems to be a fault of an unsuccessul installation of the CCGV(trad) contrib and i can not get this working either. Is it possble to uninstall the contrib so it works, so I can go back at a later date to resolve this contrib issue?

Thanks in anticipation of any further help.

HI and thanks for the reply. However, I have checked the knowledgebase and can not find an answer to the problem error.

The second error seems to be a fault of an unsuccessul installation of the CCGV(trad) contrib and i can not get this working either. Is it possble to uninstall the contrib so it works, so I can go back at a later date to resolve this contrib issue?

Thanks in anticipation of any further help.

Perhaps the function is being decalred in two places and one has to be removed. Recheck your CCGV edits. It may help to compare where you need to edit with a clean install.

Archived