• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Live chat

avinashkalro

hi... I am looking for a html live chat for my osc site... i want the chat window to pop up when the chat now button is clicked... is any free chat program available?

q2-I have installed the featured product addon... how to change the background on the index page where the featured products are listed?

please help

hi... I am looking for a html live chat for my osc site... i want the chat window to pop up when the chat now button is clicked... is any free chat program available?

q2-I have installed the featured product addon... how to change the background on the index page where the featured products are listed?

please help

I use Crafty Syntax Live Help - http://www.craftysyntax.com/

:)

Max

we use volusion live chat (free). there's also a contribution that sticks a little info box on your website. go to my website www.advancespeedshop.com for reference. hope that helps :)

Edited by Jan Zonjee
thanks for not spamming

• 1 month later...
we use volusion live chat (free). there's also a contribution that sticks a little info box on your website. go to my website www.advancespeedshop.com for reference. hope that helps :)

hey I am trying to add this one and having some issues. What does your includes/boxes/livehelp.php along with your english file look like?

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 11 months later...

Not to hijack the thread but who designed your site?

That looks great!

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Try Live2Support Live Chat module. Its perfect suite if you are willing to add live chat module on your osCommerce website. Live2Support is fast, secure, easy and advanced features live chat software. live2support.com/integrations/oscommerce-live-chat-plugin.php

Edited by burt
remove url

Try Live2Support Live Chat module. Its perfect suite if you are willing to add live chat module on your osCommerce website. Live2Support is fast, secure, easy and advanced features live chat software. live2support.com/integrations/oscommerce-live-chat-plugin.php

for free?

• 1 year later...

1)My Locations /Taxes Countries just can display 6 Country

Countries pixel_trans.gif Country ISO Codes Action  China CN CHN icon_arrow_right.gif Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region of China HK HKG icon_info.gif Indonesia ID IDN icon_info.gif Japan JP JPN icon_info.gif Macao, Special Administrative Region of China MO MAC icon_info.gif Malaysia MY MYS icon_info.gif Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 countries) Page 1 of 1 New Country China EditDelete
Name:
China
ISO Code (2): CN
ISO Code (3): CHN

Address Format: 1

• 11 months later...

Hello

my name is muaz

i need your help

i am working on oncommerce site

my product detail page is showing blank

nothing but blank

somebody plx help me to get rid out of this issuie

issue*

plxx

thank u.,.i am waiting for your response

anybody there

• 2 years later...

I am trying out different live chat to offer free support to my clients. I would like to include a chat webcam to establish visual communication in streaming with my clients in case they have a serious problem. This way I can see the error through the webcam. If someone knows a compliant system with oscommerce please write in this thread.

Edited by Jan Zonjee
likely spam