• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Happy Hours, price Hammer - not working

Hi.

I've tried to find an answer to this on several forums, even German though I don't speak it :rolleyes: , I tried with google - no one knows, it's a mistery.

Or probably who got it sorted out keeps the answer a secret. :thumbsup:

OK I installed both Happy Hours and Price Hammer contributions, I know how to install a contrib, I did it hundreds of times... so I'm sure the copy paste and replace code part is ok. I ran the sql in phpMyAdmin, everything is absolutely ok in Mysite/admin, I'm setting days, hours, prices but the box doesn't show up in Catalog.

Where could the problem be?

Once I installed this contrib (Happy Hours) in a shop - and although it showed on the catalog site it displayed the full price and not the special one.

Now I wish it had that error but at least to see the box.

It's such a good contribution, it could really attract customers so... any one? A solution? Please????

I'm thinking it could have something to do with time related functions and server time... I don't know....

Thank you.

Try de-installing and then install just one contribution.

Then debug them one at a time.

Sorry can't be more helpfull

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Thanks, I did that - initially I had only one of them, nothing I can think of is working. still hoping there's some one here who uses them and understands how they work or simply some one who has a better idea.

Thank you anyway, it would have been a possible solution if I wouldn't have tested it.