• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Display images on top of options (drop down)

jpipitone43

I am working on a cart right now, and each product has the following options, each with a list of 6-7 product options each:

1) alternate ink color palette choices

2) alternate background color choices

3) alternate ribbon choices

The client wants us to display an image at the top of each drop down, which shows a preview swatch (I've attached to this post) The color swatches need to display to the right of the product description, which I'll need to place in a new column on the right.

Each color needs to be clickable to display a larger swatch pop up image. Can this be done? I noticed there was a product options contribution that allows you to display the product options, but they are selectable via a radio button.

I need this to function like a drop down, please see the screen shot attached - help!!!

swatch.png

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this can be done? I'm still trying to figure out how to add the swatch - it can even be a plain image. No pop ups necessary, I just need to show an image above the drop down list of options.

I am working on a cart right now, and each product has the following options, each with a list of 6-7 product options each:

1) alternate ink color palette choices

2) alternate background color choices

3) alternate ribbon choices

The client wants us to display an image at the top of each drop down, which shows a preview swatch (I've attached to this post) The color swatches need to display to the right of the product description, which I'll need to place in a new column on the right.

Each color needs to be clickable to display a larger swatch pop up image. Can this be done? I noticed there was a product options contribution that allows you to display the product options, but they are selectable via a radio button.

I need this to function like a drop down, please see the screen shot attached - help!!!

swatch.png