• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Option Type Feature issue

CherryPieDesigns

Hi I am making the switch over to oscommerce but not without difficulty, I have had to un-install and re-install a couple of times now because of trying to add this Option Type Feature. When I change the lines it asks me to I do what it says but from halfway down I can't find the words I need to or the coding is there already. I keep getting a blank screen in my products attributes now. Is there a copy of this stuff that is done already so I don't need to screw up everything again? TIA for your replies!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I am making the switch over to oscommerce but not without difficulty, I have had to un-install and re-install a couple of times now because of trying to add this Option Type Feature. When I change the lines it asks me to I do what it says but from halfway down I can't find the words I need to or the coding is there already. I keep getting a blank screen in my products attributes now. Is there a copy of this stuff that is done already so I don't need to screw up everything again? TIA for your replies!!

Hi there..

seems like an issue with the contribution.. the option type alone shows text the others dont show up anything. :(.. currentlyworking on thsi one.. will let you know if i get somewhere..

Hari

Hi there..

seems like an issue with the contribution.. the option type alone shows text the others dont show up anything. :(.. currentlyworking on thsi one.. will let you know if i get somewhere..

Hari

I am starting to wonder if the new version of oscommerce perhaps has some of these attributes already and we only need to install the earlier version of the contribution. I hate my zencart but until I figure out the issue I have to keep using it :(

I am starting to wonder if the new version of oscommerce perhaps has some of these attributes already and we only need to install the earlier version of the contribution. I hate my zencart but until I figure out the issue I have to keep using it :(

Sen seems mostly oscommerce cloned.. but yeah a clone not a mechanical clone like CRE or sunshop.. goodluck .. let me know if yo found the issue.. I will keep you posted as well ;

cheer hari

Sen seems mostly oscommerce cloned.. but yeah a clone not a mechanical clone like CRE or sunshop.. goodluck .. let me know if yo found the issue.. I will keep you posted as well ;

cheer hari

• 2 weeks later...

Have you found anything yet? I am still trying to work on the issue, I cant even find a thread about the option type feature to read up on it. I tried just adding the files and not altering them and installed the sql files into my php admin in my cpanel but nothing I even tried the 2.01v to see. The best I have gotten is my site to display although admin comes up blank...

Have you found anything yet? I am still trying to work on the issue, I cant even find a thread about the option type feature to read up on it. I tried just adding the files and not altering them and installed the sql files into my php admin in my cpanel but nothing I even tried the 2.01v to see. The best I have gotten is my site to display although admin comes up blank...

I know someone who is using that contribution successfully in his shop. He is using version 1.7.1

I will be adding it to mine as well. But I am having problems with another contribution I want to fix before opening a new can of worms.

Good luck.