• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS and Drop Down Menu

dcwebpixie

Hello,

Can you use a drop down menu for the navigation using STS? I have been searching but have not found anything on it yet.

Thank you.

Look for a contribution called Dynamenu_V1.1.2 - I used it with STS and had no problems, there were options for four types of menus, horizontal drop-down menu, a vertical fly-out menu, a collapsible tree menu, or plain horizontal and vertical menus.

I installed it on top of STS - some minor edits and a bit of css into the stylesheet and that was it.

Hello,

Can you use a drop down menu for the navigation using STS? I have been searching but have not found anything on it yet.

Thank you.

The STS User Manual gives a link to the STS Support Thread. You can use the link in my signature below (STSv4 Forum).

Yes, Dynamenu and Nested Unordered List are my choices. This is also mentioned in the STSv4.5.8 User Manual.

If you just need a drop down menu like the manufacturers, use the $catmenu tag that works "out of the box" in STS.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE