Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wargaming

Wikapedia Explanation

Hi, i've been told by a couple of people that submitting wikapedia articles can help your page rank is this true and if so how ?

Would I need to put links in the article to my website? how would it inprove my scoring or would it just improve it as wikipedia has a better page rank than me and if someone searched for my chosen articles keyword it would have been written by me appearing on wiki ?

I'm a bit lost and would appreciate any input.

Hi, i've been told by a couple of people that submitting wikapedia articles can help your page rank is this true and if so how ?

Would I need to put links in the article to my website? how would it inprove my scoring or would it just improve it as wikipedia has a better page rank than me and if someone searched for my chosen articles keyword it would have been written by me appearing on wiki ?

I'm a bit lost and would appreciate any input.

They use nofollow in tags so spiders wont reach it. Having wikipedia articles wont affect your page rank. Its always good to have a wikipedia article of your company if it gets approved but that's just for marketing purposes not increasing your page rank.