• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

payflow contributions - which ones work with 1129 snapshot

macsnjets

I can't find a solid answer on this. Which of the four payflow contributions currently work with the 1129 snapshot?

Verisign PayFlowLink

Payflow Link v.1.2 2.2-CVS

Payflow Link v1.3 with optional CSC

Payflow Pro v1.0 with optional CSC

I need to know before I tell the client we can use verisign

Thanks

Tony

I can't find a solid answer on this. Which of the four payflow contributions currently work with the 1129 snapshot?

Verisign PayFlowLink

Payflow Link v.1.2 2.2-CVS  

Payflow Link v1.3 with optional CSC  

Payflow Pro v1.0 with optional CSC

I need to know before I tell the client we can use verisign

Thanks

Tony

None of these work with the 11/29 SnapShot as the checkout procedure changed as of post 11/01 . I am currently having a programmer re-work the Pay Flow Pro and Pay Flow Link modules so they will work with the latest SnapShot checkout procedures. This should be done by early next week. If you would like to contribute toward the effort to bring these improved payment modules to light please email me [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any update on the status of the VeriSign module? I'm guessing that it's delayed, since about a week from the last post would have been two weeks ago. Is there any news on when it might be ready?

In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions for what to do to get a site up and running while I wait? Is there an earlier snapshot or version I should be using till then?

• 3 weeks later...
Is there any update on the status of the VeriSign module? I'm guessing that it's delayed, since about a week from the last post would have been two weeks ago. Is there any news on when it might be ready?

In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions for what to do to get a site up and running while I wait? Is there an earlier snapshot or version I should be using till then?

My programmer had the code completed nearly a month ago, I just haven't had the time to test it out properly before releasing the contribution. If there is anyone out there whoe would like to assist me in testing the PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro code with the post 11/1/02 snapshot please let me know and will share the code. Also if you are willing to contribute anything to this module redesign please let me know, feature suggestions/feedback welcome as well.

Joe

I am willing to help out in any way I can. I need the payflow module up and working by early next week so it looks like I may have to write my own module. I hate reinvinting the wheel so if I can help out in any way please let me know.