• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Advanced Search - Attributes

i get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'pv.products_options_values_id' in 'on clause'

select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from products_options_values pv, products_options po join products_options_values_to_products_options popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =1 and po.language_id =1 group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name

[TEP STOP]

i installed:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,search

and it was working fine yester day (man that sounds soo lame) and today it went a fluke.

i think it was something to do with php5 but im not sure since im not very good at php

Help Any one....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Me too same error, never resolved.

Replace line 238 with the following, and the error goes away. I haven't tested the rest of the functionality yet, but let me know if this helps.

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv inner join '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po on po.products_options_id=pv.products_options_values_id join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and po.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name');

Jamieson Rhyne

Mean Canary

Replace line 238 with the following, and the error goes away. I haven't tested the rest of the functionality yet, but let me know if this helps.

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv inner join '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po on po.products_options_id=pv.products_options_values_id join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and po.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name');

Jamieson Rhyne

Mean Canary

When line 238- are replaced with this one, no more error on advanced search, all attributes array are created but not POPULATED.

all attributes dropdown menus are empty :(

Error 1054 still continue on advanced search result. :((

When line 238- are replaced with this one, no more error on advanced search, all attributes array are created but not POPULATED.

all attributes dropdown menus are empty :(

Error 1054 still continue on advanced search result. :((

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id, pv.products_options_values_name from ('. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv, '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po) join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and pv.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name ORDER BY products_options_values_name ASC');

should work fine:

All You need to add is ( after FROM and ) before join.

That should do the thing, works for me. Please give info if worked.

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id, pv.products_options_values_name from ('. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv, '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po) join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and pv.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name ORDER BY products_options_values_name ASC');

should work fine:

All You need to add is ( after FROM and ) before join.

That should do the thing, works for me. Please give info if worked.

Edited by amyakir

• 5 months later...
i get this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'pv.products_options_values_id' in 'on clause'

select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from products_options_values pv, products_options po join products_options_values_to_products_options popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =1 and po.language_id =1 group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name

[TEP STOP]

i installed:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...l/search,search

and it was working fine yester day (man that sounds soo lame) and today it went a fluke.

i think it was something to do with php5 but im not sure since im not very good at php

Help Any one....

I am not sure whether this thread is open and people still having problems with 'Advanced Search' after installing contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2337

with errors of the type:

1054 - Unknown Column 'p.products_id' In 'on Clause'.....

Read on...

The problem is the way MySQL5 treats a left join. There is very good contribution about this problem and how to fix it in any PHP file, not just osCommerce:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4654

If you are a novice and cannot get it working even after reading the above contribution, then follow what I have done if you like. It worked for me.

FIND this piece of code in your current advanced_search.php

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv, '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and po.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name');

$option_values_list = array(); //subzerostudio.com - bug fix

and

REPLACE it with :

$option_values_query = tep_db_query('select pv.products_options_values_id as id, pv.products_options_values_name as text from ('. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . ' pv, '. TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS .' po) join ' . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . ' popv on (pv.products_options_values_id = popv.products_options_values_id) where popv.products_options_id = po.products_options_id and popv.products_options_id =' . $attributes['products_options_id'] . ' and po.language_id ='. (int)$languages_id . ' group by pv.products_options_values_id, products_options_values_name');

$option_values_list = array(); // MySQL5 Fix

(Only differences are addition of couple of brackets!)

NEXT: in your advanced_search_results.php

FIND

if ( (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') && (tep_not_null($pfrom) || tep_not_null($pto)) ) {

$select_str .= ", SUM(tr.tax_rate) as tax_rate ";

}

$from_str = "from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m using(manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c";

$from_str .= "," . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . ' pa';

if ( (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') && (tep_not_null($pfrom) || tep_not_null($pto)) ) {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_country_id')) {

$customer_country_id = STORE_COUNTRY;

$customer_zone_id = STORE_ZONE;

}

$from_str .= " left join " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " tr on p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id left join " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " gz on tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id and (gz.zone_country_id is null or gz.zone_country_id = '0' or gz.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$customer_country_id . "') and (gz.zone_id is null or gz.zone_id = '0' or gz.zone_id = '" . (int)$customer_zone_id . "')";

}

REPLACE it with:

$select_str .= ", SUM(tr.tax_rate) as tax_rate ";

}

$from_str = "from ((" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p) left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m using(manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd) left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c";

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_country_id')) {

$customer_country_id = STORE_COUNTRY;

$customer_zone_id = STORE_ZONE;

}

$from_str = "from ((((" . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p) left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m using(manufacturers_id), " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd) left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c";

$from_str .= ")left join " . TABLE_TAX_RATES . " tr on p.products_tax_class_id = tr.tax_class_id) left join " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " gz on tr.tax_zone_id = gz.geo_zone_id and (gz.zone_country_id is null or gz.zone_country_id = '0' or gz.zone_country_id = '" . (int)$customer_country_id . "') and (gz.zone_id is null or gz.zone_id = '0' or gz.zone_id = '" . (int)$customer_zone_id . "')";

}

and that's it. All the errors from both advanced_search.php and advanced_search_result.php have gone!

If you are still having problems, I can send you my copies of the above files to compare with yours.

(The above is for clean install of v2.2 RCa2)

Please give info if it works.