• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS and Ultimate SEO Urls

rashid idris

Hi All,

I am facing some problem with a store. Store was previously installed with Ultimate SEO Ursl. I installed STS template. Now problem is on product info page and category list page.

visti the following link

http://overdosemotorsports.com/store/

Everything is fine on this main page, now try browse categories or see product info page, here stylesheet and other images or not being applied. I saw the images path on this, which is incorrectly mapped. I guess this is because of URLs.

Please help me in this if anybody know any solution to it.

thanks in advance.

--

Rashid

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

I am facing some problem with a store. Store was previously installed with Ultimate SEO Ursl. I installed STS template. Now problem is on product info page and category list page.

visti the following link

http://overdosemotorsports.com/store/

Everything is fine on this main page, now try browse categories or see product info page, here stylesheet and other images or not being applied. I saw the images path on this, which is incorrectly mapped. I guess this is because of URLs.

Please help me in this if anybody know any solution to it.

thanks in advance.

--

Rashid

Were you able to fix this? I am having the same issue.