Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wargaming

Adding New Pages

Hi all, have just made a new page in the info box (about us) page managed to get the page to link up but when I enter the page I get this error

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/about_us.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: 
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/store/about_us.php on line 15

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/about_us.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: 
No such file or directory in /var/www/html/store/about_us.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/about_us.php' 
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/store/about_us.php on line 15

and just cant see what i've done wrong any fresh ideas would be great feel like i'm just going over the same stuff :'(

Thanks for any help

To create a new page you should first copy one of your other pages, I would suggest conditions.php, rename the file to say aboutus.php and then you need to open this file and find the following lines

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CONDITIONS);
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS));

Replace CONDITIONS with your new page title so for example ABOUTUS

You then need to go onto your includes folder and open filenames.php and add a new line like the following

define('FILENAME_ABOUTUS', 'aboutus.php');

Now you need to go into your includes/languages/english/ folder and copy the conditions.php page and rename the copy to aboutus.php and this will now work without a problem.

yep thats what I did and still same error when I open page thats why I cant figure it out nice and easy process that I seem to have broken :huh:

yep thats what I did and still same error when I open page thats why I cant figure it out nice and easy process that I seem to have broken :huh:

Did you use ABOUT_US or ABOUTUS when you edited, and is there an appropriate file in the languages/english directory?

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

Hi, I used ABOUT_US when I first created the page but changed it all over to ABOUTUS after I read this thread and files were named relevant to name at time.

Thanks aus girl i'll take a look think I may be best off just deleting work done so far and trying afresh may have been lack of sleep inducing mistakes.

Thanks all for the help and posts :thumbsup:

Hi, I used ABOUT_US when I first created the page but changed it all over to ABOUTUS after I read this thread and files were named relevant to name at time.

Thanks aus girl i'll take a look think I may be best off just deleting work done so far and trying afresh may have been lack of sleep inducing mistakes.

Thanks all for the help and posts :thumbsup:

Try THIS MOD. It's exactly what you're looking for.

I didn't say it was your fault........ I said I was going to blame you!!

Try THIS MOD. It's exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks alot worked first time its amazing what a few hours sleep and someone who knows what there doing can do :thumbsup: