• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php)

n41076jem

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/hpws/apache/htdocs/mycouture/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/opt/hpws/apache/php/lib/php') in /opt/hpws/apache/htdocs/mycouture/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Ok I been fighting this one for days. any thoughts?

Jim

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/hpws/apache/htdocs/mycouture/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/opt/hpws/apache/php/lib/php') in /opt/hpws/apache/htdocs/mycouture/catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 157

Ok I been fighting this one for days. any thoughts?

Jim

i read about other having something like this problem. I looks to me that the data base is populating correctly. Where is the data that is imported to the database keeped?

Looks like you language is not being set in admin/includes/functions/languages.php

function tep_get_languages_directory($code) {

global $languages_id;

$language_query = tep_db_query("select languages_id, directory from " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " where code = '" . tep_db_input($code) . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($language_query)) {

$language = tep_db_fetch_array($language_query);

$languages_id = $language['languages_id'];

return $language['directory'];

} else {

return false;

}

}

It is also set in includes/applications_top.php but don't this is implicated here as it is used when displaying the shop, not admin area

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Just seen your other post

Is there a default language in the configuration table?

85 Default Language DEFAULT_LANGUAGE en

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Just seen your other post

Is there a default language in the configuration table?

85 Default Language DEFAULT_LANGUAGE en

Thanks for the reply.

I been fighting this problem for a week. Without going in the boring detail. I kind of fixed the problem. It seem to be that the datafile wasnot getting populated (or update still need to test this one).

I used myphpadmin to create the database. The OSC install created the tables, but did not put an data in the file (the real problem why admin did work).

I used a file that came with an earlies verison of OSC (oscommerce.sql) and had myphpadmin import it in the the database.

I then finshed the install normaly. both the athe ADMIN LOGIN AND THE CATALOG come up. The next problem is that I can not login in to the admin acct.

I looked in the database and the acct I created is there, and the passwd is there too (I think it encrpted).

so I still have a problem, but I making congress, oh I mean progress :lol:

any one have any thoughts?

Jim

Archived