• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

diyAUDIOsupply

When entering my list of products in the product attributes part of catalog admin, I included their lengths. It displayed them in no particular order, and that order changed every time I entered a new length. When I moved on to a new product and length, the first product was missing several lengths and other lengths were duplicated. The product ID followed the same previous pattern (repeats and missing). I still need to go back and edit certain prices, but how can I if I no longer see the product listed under attributes. BTW the products are listed completely on the web page.

Anyone experience this?

When entering my list of products in the product attributes part of catalog admin, I included their lengths. It displayed them in no particular order, and that order changed every time I entered a new length. When I moved on to a new product and length, the first product was missing several lengths and other lengths were duplicated. The product ID followed the same previous pattern (repeats and missing). I still need to go back and edit certain prices, but how can I if I no longer see the product listed under attributes. BTW the products are listed completely on the web page.

Anyone experience this?

Hey David

The products are there! Most probably on a different page in the attributes. To sort the order go to the contribs & search for Control New Products. That mod should suit you fine. :thumbsup:

Archived