• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to handle multiple sizes of each product?

JesperDK

Hi guys,

I'm going to set up a lingerie webshop and would really like to use osCommerce. But I need to handle stocks for individual sizes of each product, so I need some way to split up the product in more sizes.

I've been looking at the Master Products contribution, but am not sure if it's the best one to use. So I thought I'd try to make use of your knowledge rather than choosing the wrong one to begin with :)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

- Jesper

Hi guys,

I'm going to set up a lingerie webshop and would really like to use osCommerce. But I need to handle stocks for individual sizes of each product, so I need some way to split up the product in more sizes.

I've been looking at the Master Products contribution, but am not sure if it's the best one to use. So I thought I'd try to make use of your knowledge rather than choosing the wrong one to begin with :)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

- Jesper

Have you looked at the Products Attributes section under Catalog in the admin section?

Dan

Have you looked at the Products Attributes section under Catalog in the admin section?

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the reply. But using the Products Attributes, still doesn't makes it possible for me to handle the number of items in stock for each size?

For example...

Bra Style #1:

34B - 5 pieces

36B - 2 pieces

etc..

Rather than only having Bra Style #1 - 7 pieces total

Hope it makes sense?

Cheers,

- Jesper

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the reply. But using the Products Attributes, still doesn't makes it possible for me to handle the number of items in stock for each size?

For example...

Bra Style #1:

34B - 5 pieces

36B - 2 pieces

etc..

Rather than only having Bra Style #1 - 7 pieces total

Hope it makes sense?

Cheers,

- Jesper

Does now :blush: Master Products appears to do that but can't really tell from the docs.

Dan